It's BD month for AC

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":2lvc5lc9 said:
Red Bull Breeder":2lvc5lc9 said:
1960 model.
your 8 yrs ahead of me I am a 68

HECK RBB your older than the gateopener and I didn't think anybody was as old as her :cowboy:

Man you guys are makin me feel old. I was born in 50. All I can say is thank God for Dun now there's some real old age workin on that man! :nod: :lol2:

Angus Cowman":3txyzm0v said:
I may be GROUCHY but I ain't as old as some old Virginia ridge runner I know
He can remember what it was like to fight in the war of Northern Aggression

and Jed your fixing to get old real fast I have seen your daughter and its not gonna be good when she heads off to College next yr
all your hair will be grey like mine real quick

I think that you may be right AC, Ian's studied that picture you had of her very attentively... :)

KMacGinley":9yvayq11 said:
Angus Cowman":9yvayq11 said:
I may be GROUCHY but I ain't as old as some old Virginia ridge runner I know
He can remember what it was like to fight in the war of Northern Aggression

and Jed your fixing to get old real fast I have seen your daughter and its not gonna be good when she heads off to College next yr
all your hair will be grey like mine real quick

I think that you may be right AC, Ian's studied that picture you had of her very attentively... :)
You ought to see her Sr. pictures it just ain't right. :bang:

jedstivers":3ba951zb said:
You ought to see her Sr. pictures it just ain't right. :bang:
I am still trying to figure out a way to help ya keep her locked up and uglyfied but with her there is no way to make her ugly
Her beauty would shine thru no matter,she is beautiful and has sweetheart personality to boot
I think your just out of Luck
I don't even think a convent would help

sounds like she has a head on her shoulders Jed, so hopefully she will see through them and knock them back, and settle into her studies.
wendyandtash.jpg
here's my two at the eldest one's hen night, they kept to their studies, so don't despair it can be done. Wendy is the one with the L on her head and Natasha the youngest.

chrisy":quvokkd5 said:
sounds like she has a head on her shoulders Jed, so hopefully she will see through them and knock them back, and settle into her studies.
wendyandtash.jpg
here's my two at the eldest one's hen night, they kept to their studies, so don't despair it can be done. Wendy is the one with the L on her head and Natasha the youngest.

Pretty girls Chrisy. Nice job :tiphat:

jedstivers":10fpkx92 said:
Nope, some ole boy will always make it through. [I always did an that's what worries me] Now I tell her what they are going to say and try so maybe she won't fall for the BS they use.
Thats what worries me is that some ol boy like you will be sweet talking her and that ain't good at all as I have heard all about your reputation

can you say man ho :lol: :lol:

chrisy":1a80q6gm said:
wendyandtash.jpg

Beautiful girls. Natasha looks just like you.

chrisy":3ay4unn1 said:
wendyandtash.jpg
You should be very proud of them Chrisy.

Van everyone says that, peas in a pod, I have photo's of me and her as little ones and it looks like the same child, except my photo's are in balck and white. My ex said to her Husband 'look at her Mother and you can see what she will look like in a few years time', and his answer was 'good, then she will wear well' he said that shut him up.

Latest posts