Isomade's calf horse

Help Support CattleToday:

Okay, so you found him a horse... But where are you going to get enough low-lines to go with it to set him up with a real spread? Maybe 3way would be willing to part with his corgi so we could even set him up with a dog just like the big guys. :D
By the way, Isom, I've got some rail road ties that won't work for me because the ends are rotted off but they'd be perfect for your new corrals. :D

Awwww I love that pony! Had one that looked just like him for about 28 years. I know their tuff, but I can't imagine that would be too good on him. Poor lil guy. He needs to come live with me. :D

dang! That's a good horse and somebody put some time into him! Better than a lot I've seen.

A crooper would fix the saddle sliding. That little dude was quit in the box to.

That just cost Isom some money. I bet he's on the road right now to pick him up!!!

He works a rope pretty nice. Pats his foot in the box, but didn't leave till asked.

Good lookin horse. Unfortunately he's too big for me. I have a hard enough time using the step stool and getting on my Shetland.

Latest posts