Dang horse...............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
fence-2.gif

Obviously they didn't pay much for him or he would have been cut to shreds even getting close to the fence then pulled a muscle stepping thru and been lame for a year. 😂

Probably an outstanding mount, thats the kinda horse that wont get you killed no matter what happens. Bet he is an aggravating bugger though.

Fencer must not be on.
Used to work with a gal who had a mare try and kick another horse through a HT fence. She cut her back leg and peeled the muscle off the bone. They tried to save her for a couple weeks, but ended up putting the mare down.

Fencer must not be on.
Used to work with a gal who had a mare try and kick another horse through a HT fence. She cut her back leg and peeled the muscle off the bone. They tried to save her for a couple weeks, but ended up putting the mare down.
Poly rope.
Right now we're tearing out close to a mile of "toys r us" fence and replacing it with a proper netwire fence. Very common deal. People move from the city spend a bundle on electric fence. Replace it in a few years when they get tired of stock getting out.

Very telling isn't it? Some of us marvel at the creativity and ingenuity of the horse while others complain about the fence builder.

Microcosm of the world at large.
Some of us are familiar enough with horses and other livestock to know what animal behavior that video shows is not all that unusual but the crappy fence is unusual. (or should be). I'm no where near the best fence builder in the world but even my fences will prevent a horse from accomplishing that escape.

Pretty funny! This horse is truly an escape artist!
We had a horse that would open a latched door to the grainery. He never foundered, luckily.
When you saddled him, if he wasn't tied, he'd take the blanket off before you could put the saddle on.
He drank water out of a hose and he loved chocolate cake!!

Calling animals dumb is a oxymoron, most are pretty smart. My ex wife had a little Shiatzu, I called him a dumb dog, but he was really pretty smart. Well except that one time when he thought he could be a herding dog like the big dog; Those two year old cows sent him looking for someplace safe. He zipped through the fence and was gone; I think he went all the way back to the house.

Latest posts