Is this hiefer Beefmaster, Brangus or .....?

Help Support CattleToday:

OK here you go Tennessee Tuxedo 5mos old pics....not sure you can tell that much more yet. But no matter what she's got in her woodpile shes a decent addition to our brand new herd, good eater, thick, smart and hearty hasn't been too much trouble as of yet. She got weaned this week w/ a horse for company, its our first cattle weaning ever and shocked that its day 4 and the bawling has almost ceased, no more pacing, eating good and my neighbors havn't appeared at my door shotgun in hand. :D Hearty' as i see it, tell me if you see confirmation issues, i thought her legs look straight. Her mama will definetly be bred to Black Angus since not homozygous! edit1.jpg[/img]

Always and Forever Learning :cboy:

Could be red Brahman sired or Brahmousin sired. BTW my comments weren't meant to scare you, just saying she looks like red Brahman x Holstein cross because that's what my bud raises.

how much Brahman blood is to much for this poster ,Huntet02, being he is from KS. seems to me this is getting a little far north for Brahmans and Brahman cross cattle ???
I know some of you don't want any Brahman in them, but I would like to hear from some of the ones on here that raise Brahman. Is it to cold for them in KS.

We have few Brahman breeders here in Minnesota, and they do OK but they have shelters to protect them from Artic flow. But they should be fine in Kansas.