Irony

Help Support CattleToday:

what I read this morning it is not just stuck....it is stuck in ice ten feet thick......

I think we should fly algore and obummer down there....hot air and copious amounts of BS are sure to get it unstuck....or perhaps freeze it into a brown iceberg....

Why just send two?? Just think how quick it would defrost with all of the politicians down there.

jdman1952":2p2j131q said:
Why just send two?? Just think how quick it would defrost with all of the politicians down there.
while I dislike most of them at one time or another......

I dislike those two the most....

pdfangus":z6wf9mud said:
jdman1952":z6wf9mud said:
while I dislike most of them at one time or another......

I dislike those two the most....

I do agree with your last statement, I thought it would be nice to do some house cleaning to start the new year. :D

dun":1qrad4fz said:
Send algore down there, qll of his hot air should have them unstuck in no time. If not, have him swing a pick!
Would't know which end to hold. He's never done a day's work in his life. Funny thing is that it is SUMMER in Anarctica. :lol2: :lol2:

greybeard":13ukuu74 said:
And now--the US Taxpayer is gonna get bent over. Both the Russian and Chinaman's icebreakers are stuck in the ice, so US Coast Guard's Polar Star icebreaker is on it's way south. It can break 6' thick ice continuously at slow speeds and up to 21' thick ice by backing up and ramming it.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014 ... c-ice?lite

Shoulda call us to begin with. I say let the commie sunsaguns stay there till he[[ freezes over, and that includes all the global warming advocates that are now trapped on the Chinese junk.

Why are we wasting all of the fossil fuel? Won't they be free in a couple years just in time to stake their ocean front beach property?

If people are too dumb to get the irony of this and demand an end to EPA carbon regulations that are driving energy costs up as we speak, they should lose voting privileges.

Latest posts