Irony

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I'm not good with these big words or their definitions but would a good example of irony be a ship load of global warming alarmists and the lead scientists touting this myth finding themselves stuck in artic ice during the heat of the Antarctic summer? Just wondering. Not saying this could ever happen. Just saying if it did. Would this not be ironic?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-Day.html

Only thing that would make it better was if algore was one of the putzes on board

Yep--and now the ship that was going to rescue them is stuck and needs rescuing as well--double irony.
I'm sure they are both solar powered electric ships tho, not putting out any carbon footprint at all from their smokestacks.
I'm sure of this........

I believe the passengers on the ship would find it "ironic". I find it proof that God has a fine sense of humor and has provided the pilot episode to the next great situational comedy!

Dega Moo":1vwylyl0 said:
I believe the passengers on the ship would find it "ironic". I find it proof that God has a fine sense of humor and has provided the pilot episode to the next great situational comedy!
Aw crap--you said the G word. Here it comes..........
cutcaster-photo-100889807-Locked-computer.jpg

Your only talking about a gallon of oil for each foot travelled with a ship like that. No worries. The benefits of their trip far outweighs this measly cost. ;-)

john250":14c0gmzm said:
I wonder how the passengers are keeping warm? Surely they wouldn't be releasing any carbon, just because it kept them from freezing.
I suspect there is hot air aplenty circulating around inside that vessel-- freezing to death is not a problem.

Did you see on the news how they were passing the time? Listening to lectures on global warming. It could only get better if Jim Jones was aboard to pass out the Kool Aide.

Deepsouth":241ls5f3 said:
Jogeephus":241ls5f3 said:
Did you see on the news how they were passing the time? Listening to lectures on global warming. It could only get better if Jim Jones was aboard to pass out the Kool Aide.

How brain dead can they be!? The head guy is blaming global warming for the ice that they're stuck in!

What's a cornered rat to do? I'm sure by now he has made his point to them by the obvious lack of polar bears. :lol2:

Red Bull Breeder":15khhz6g said:
The China Mans ship is stuck now. So no helicopter rides today.

:lol2: Dam that global warming. Seems like the logical thing to have done was to schedule their trip during the summer.........oh....... but they did. :lol2: :lol2:

Send algore down there, qll of his hot air should have them unstuck in no time. If not, have him swing a pick!

Just because Al Gore is good at shoveling :bs: it doesn't mean he can do anything as menial as swinging a pick.
(but to be honest, I recently gave my last pickax away-I hate using 'em)

That fire is a conundrum for enviro nuts. They don't want pipelines--they don't want tanker trucks, they don't want to burn trees or coal, and now the little choo choo train that could crash-- did and caught fire........them evil underground pipelines don't look so evil after all...
but, morons abound.

Latest posts