Irony

Help Support CattleToday:

B&M Farms

Reaction score
Irony 1.
We are encouraged NOT TO judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics.
BUT we ARE encouraged to judge ALL Gun Owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Irony 2.
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U. S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

Thus ends today's two lessons in IRONY.

Ancient Chinese proverb:
Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers.

Bigfoot":2r0p4b9z said:
Ancient Chinese proverb:
Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers.

This is twice this has happened. I walk off, and leave the forum up, and they post something crazy like this. The other time, they wrote something about the karate kid movie. I don't remember what they said, but it was actually kinda funny. I figure out who it is, and I'll get even.

B&M Farms":2c69940a said:
Irony 1.

Irony 2.
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U. S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 47 million people as of the most recent figures available in 2013.
Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."
Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."

:clap: :clap: you get it sir. It's so simple, how do people not see it???

denvermartinfarms":82cjci7s said:
B&M Farms":82cjci7s said:
Irony 1.

Irony 2.

:clap: :clap: you get it sir. It's so simple, how do people not see it???

They don't see it because their to busy eating free government food.

Latest posts