Introduction

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy+":1u4yma3w said:
Crowderfarms":1u4yma3w said:
I usually hit a big score with them Sardines in Mustard Sauce, and some Triscuits.For a real treat I serve Tripe and Chitlins. Makes their breath just right. Baron, dont divulge too much. You'll lift the bait right out of my trap.

Naw, she is already done with you. She is sending me pictures this time so I can get shot by the husband. Just looking out for you as always. Oh, and if it is some cross dressing fag, I will forward them to you for your enjoyment.

BTW, I love me a Sardine in Mustard Sauce sammich. :lol:
Flaboy, Save them pics for your own use. I got a sneaky suspicion, this Newbie is about in Germany as much as I am. I bet Bullred is right it's Ol' Leo Parsons at his computer down there in Columbus,Ms. just laughing his hind end off. :shock:

Crowderfarms":15k8avfd said:
MikeC":15k8avfd said:
ctlbaron":15k8avfd said:
Dang Crowder, throwing out the gourmet items right off the bat ain't you boy. If you go for the vienna sausage and pigs feet now what will she have to look forward to? Any woman would be inpressed with a menu like that. Germancowgirl you'd better watch this silver tongued devil. 8)

He'll probably entice her with "Sardines" and "Flopsteak" (pig ears) when the "urge to merge" comes over him.

Anyway, that's what "Large Marge" told me. :oops:
I usually hit a big score with them Sardines in Mustard Sauce, and some Triscuits.For a real treat I serve Tripe and Chitlins. Makes their breath just right. Baron, dont divulge too much. You'll lift the bait right out of my trap.

shoot, not one of you figured that I would do nearly anything for some good pice of swiss chocolate... :heart:

shoot, not one of you figured that I would do nearly anything for some good pice of swiss chocolate... Heart

Personally, I prefer "German Chocolate". 8) Moist, soft, and sweet, with just the right amount "sticky" icing to bring my senses to a fervent crescendo.

Now. Beat THAT guys! :roll: :lol: :shock: :D

Dang, I forgot to post how much I love Chocolate! Maybe we can renegotiate things...Would you re-think things over a Twix Bar? Or some Chocolate covered Ants?

Crowderfarms":3gmbozpu said:
Dang, I forgot to post how much I love Chocolate! Maybe we can renegotiate things...Would you re-think things over a Twix Bar? Or some Chocolate covered Ants?

I got to laugh. We posted at the exact same time with exactly opposite responses. :lol:

MikeC":q1acdbnr said:
shoot, not one of you figured that I would do nearly anything for some good pice of swiss chocolate... Heart

Personally, I prefer "German Chocolate". 8) Moist, soft, and sweet, with just the right amount "sticky" icing to bring my senses to a fervent crescendo.

Now. Beat THAT guys! :roll: :lol: :shock: :D
Mike with them 4 dollar adjectives you just used, I beleve you're an imposter typing from the Trump tower in New York. Not Bama.

Crowderfarms":34kzexjp said:
Maybe that sweet li'l German girl would like some of my Swiss Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans.

Lost Hope Ranch":b3e1b0iy said:
Crowderfarms":b3e1b0iy said:
Maybe that sweet li'l German girl would like some of my Swiss Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans.

I´d defnitly prefere them over Crowders choklate covered ants.... :roll:

But german chocolate dosen´t sound that bad,too. Although we dont got it over here. Seems like you know how to make a woman happy MikeC, dont´t you? 8) :heart:

What I like to and what you cant get over here are oreos...

germancowgirl":xv8fy75y said:
Lost Hope Ranch":xv8fy75y said:
Crowderfarms":xv8fy75y said:

But german chocolate dosen´t sound that bad,too. Although we dont got it over here. Seems like you know how to make a woman happy MikeC, dont´t you? 8) :heart:

Crowder has been trying to pawn those chocolate covered ants off on people for about 3-4 years now. Smart move in declining them. :lol:

Make a woman happy? Is that possible? :lol:

MikeC":15kt8kbm said:
germancowgirl":15kt8kbm said:
Lost Hope Ranch":15kt8kbm said:
Crowderfarms":15kt8kbm said:

Crowder has been trying to pawn those chocolate covered ants off on people for about 3-4 years now. Smart move in declining them. :lol:

ísn´t that hard, at least not to make me happy...

You just have to do following things:

1. don´t smoke or be an alcoholic
2. like animals
3. feed me chocolade
4. be on my side in family-discussions
5. DON`T cheat on me!!!!!
6. love me, be honest with me, be a friend

isn´t that hard, what ya think?

germancowgirl":3oh2ukjr said:
MikeC":3oh2ukjr said:
germancowgirl":3oh2ukjr said:
Lost Hope Ranch":3oh2ukjr said:
Crowderfarms":3oh2ukjr said:

2. like animals
3. feed me chocolade

I dont reckon you have a Weekend Plan do you? Some of your criteria reminds me of Song Titles on those little Juke boxes they used to have at Waffle Houses'.

Crowderfarms":1ycjaviw said:
germancowgirl":1ycjaviw said:
MikeC":1ycjaviw said:
germancowgirl":1ycjaviw said:
Lost Hope Ranch":1ycjaviw said:
Crowderfarms":1ycjaviw said:

2. like animals
3. feed me chocolade

I dont reckon you have a Weekend Plan do you? Some of your criteria reminds me of Song Titles on those little Juke boxes they used to have at Waffle Houses'.
1. there are no waffle houses around here
2. no juke boxes either
3. sometimes the songs are simply true....
4. WEEKEND? whats that?

That's one of the fine things bout living in the USA.

We have those really awful Waffle Houses.
We have weekends, they may be filled with chores, but we have em'.
Some places even still have Juke Boxes.

Crowderfarms":1qk5sz2c said:
germancowgirl":1qk5sz2c said:
Oh, those weekends you mean... :D

I miss SUBWAYS to.

Just curious: what time is it in your place?
6:00 A.M.

Uhu, all that standing up so early for distracting nice people like MikeC and Fleaboy? :D

germancowgirl":lqdv4m8i said:
Crowderfarms":lqdv4m8i said:
germancowgirl":lqdv4m8i said:
Oh, those weekends you mean... :D

I miss SUBWAYS to.

Just curious: what time is it in your place?
6:00 A.M.

Uhu, all that standing up so early for distracting nice people like MikeC and Fleaboy? :D
Nice people? Guess again. They are probably doing jumping jacks at the nut house they're locked up in right now. I like that one... Fleaboy. Wait til he reads it.

Uoh... I have to leave now.....
No realy, it´s about 1.20 pm my time and my lunch break is over.
Going to get my warm clothes, jackets, scarfs and gloves on and work some horses, clean some barns, haul some water....
You guys have fun and behave! This evening I´ll check on you.....
Have a nice day!!!

Latest posts