Introduction

Help Support CattleToday:

germancowgirl

Reaction score
Hallo to everybody!

I´m new on this board and this is my first post.
Hope this is the right place for this.

I´ve been reading (and laughing ;-) ) a lot since i found this page.
So I just wantet to introduce myselfe.

My storry: We (my family and I) breed, boardt and train horses of every kind. we also tach kids and grown up´s how to ride.
We have 16 horses. The smalest one is 9.2hands and the biggest one 16 hands.

I live in germany, visited the usa for about 3 month last year.
I´m 20 years old, female. Like dogs and horses.

16 horses are not tht much, but my mom and i work half-time so esentiali there´s just one person to ´do all the work...

This happend a few days ago: I work part time at the gas station. one of the guys used to flirt with me. he asked me what i do in my spare time. i said: we owe´a horse-busines. smal, but nice. a lot of work.
his next question: and what do you do in you free time?
i thought: free time? never heard of...

i think a lot of you know how i feel....

Hope to have some fun here and learn a bit about cattle. Don´t have that much experiance, never owned cattle, but did some cutting.

Questions wellcome, please ignore my spelling errors...

Welcome aboard and if anyone gives you grief over your spelling you let me know. We have a special way of handling those critters.

First don't take us too seriously. We have a tendency to poke fun at one another but if you need some serious help there are many here who will try to help. Me, I'm just here to meet dirty women. :lol: OK, just kidding.

Anyway if you run into a guy calling himself Crowder don't pay him no mind because he doesn't have one. He has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). You never know which one your talking to.

Oh, and while I don't like the yanks, I don't have any problems with Germans! :heart:

Anyway if you run into a guy calling himself Crowder don't pay him no mind because he doesn't have one. He has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). You never know which one your talking to.

I concur on the warning of Crowder.

Welcome from Germany! What kind of horses? Does anyone still use draft horses there?

Welcome Germancowgirl,

Where in Germany are you from?

Mostly I read the forum, lots to learn. Hope you enjoy it.

BTW....
Don't mind Flaboy+, he's just stinky and dirty. :lol:

I live near colone, but in a country area.

We do owne 3 shetland ponys which we use for the smal kids and as draft horses ;-) the often safet our buts when we got snowed in and had to pull the hay and water to ther friends. the pull our sledges to, which is great fun. maybee i´ll find a pikture of this...

to complete the list:
3 QH , 2 year old (soon to be-gelding(mine), 4 year old mare, 9 year old stud (our luxus-pony, we raised him, so hes still the baby)
2,5 year old half breed QH gelding
haflinger, Irish Thinker (which is a draft horse, but we ride her), some mixed breed ponys. We do ride western, whixch is still kind of special in this homeland of dresage and jumping. Mainly free time riding.

There are a few draft horse breeders over her as are in Great Breitan. But nobady realy uses the for work.

Thanks for the warning of crowder, but i allreddy figured that out, no nway to read a few lines without stumbling aver his "personalitys" ;-)

Just_a_girl":1spfzyxl said:
BTW....
Don't mind Flaboy+, he's just stinky and dirty. :lol:

A lot af warning about the boys, as usual...
I think the tend to be the same all over the world.... :)

Nice to meet you!

the ones you can eat.... :D

The broblem is, I dont know much about cattle, but i´m interested. I dont like the german/european way to raise cattle. meens to put dem in the barn all they short live long und feed them till they explode. we have a lot of not that nice beef over here. even your Mc Donalds beef is better than ours...

ooookay, back to the question: i´m, so far, interestet in everything about cattle that can and will expand my horizont.
And I want to practise my language a bit.
So what you´ll get from me are a lot of beginners and unterstandment questions (most of the cattle-specific vocabular you can´t find in a dictionary...)

hope that abput covers your questions... ;-)

Lots of nice folks on here. Very knowledgeable about cattle. Don't know about the vocabulary, as I have trouble with it myself sometimes. :cboy:

So i´m just going to post a few questions everybody can lough about... good that you cant here my spelling, though ;-)

Well velcome there Germancowgirl!!!

I started reading your post, and before I read the part about you being from the fatherland, I just though I was reading a post written by an appalacian-american......don't worry about spelling or grammer here....ain't no big thing.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

I might add, after travelling extensively, and into Germany several times, I can say, it is one of my favorite places to stay.
I liked Kolnn and Munchin the very best :) ...I was treated very well, I might also add.

As a some what disgruntled American, was wondering if you and your fellow countrymen would be interested in taking france back......please.......no charge......now there's a place that knows how to host an invasion! ;-)

Again, welcome...and I hope you find our humor..........well.....humorous!lol ;-) :cboy:

Welcome, Germancowgirl...I know your English is a whole lot better than my German! I raise Dexter cattle in Virginia, and I believe this is the website for the Dexter cattle association in Germany:

http://www.dexter-cattle.de/html/startseite.html

(but I do not understand anything written there)

Once again, welcome. It is always nice to hear about people from other countries and their livestock!

Welcome Germancowgirl we raise Registered Black Angus is there any other kind. Oh by the way your grammer and spelling is just fine.

flaboy+":c1zpchbx said:
Germancowgirl! Welcome. I'm Crowder, I live in a Mystical Land called Tennessee.Dont pay any mind to these Bumbleclots on here.They may try and Woo you with their charm, but they are mostly Counterfeit. (MikeC and Flaboy-) I live in a fine Castle atop a beautiful Hill. I have some fine Quarter Horses and Nice Cattle.
I will have your steed ready and saddled upon your arrival here.There are many wonderful trails here through the Hills and Hollers, that will await our exploration.We'll stop and have a wonderful Lunch, consisting of Veanna Sausages, Saltines, and pickled Pig's feet, and a bottle on MD 20/20 to wash it all down.Of course my Wife may want to tag along as a chaperone to make sure we behave. We'll attend a Ho Down Saturday night in town.Just PM me with your flight number, and I'll pick you up at the Nashville Airport.My friend, AlabamaCowman will be tagging along. He likes to pass Gas and pick his nose, but I'm hoping he'll get better real soon. He'll have a 24 hr. pass from the institution he resides at. Hope you dont mind.

Love,
Crowder

Crowderfarms":1muuyj4y said:
Like I said before, I dont recollect the incident. MikeC hacked into my computer and stole my identity.I have know idea who this VD Lady is. :shock:
Either you have changed mounts or you haven't.

Texan":1pur9tq7 said:
Crowderfarms":1pur9tq7 said:
Like I said before, I dont recollect the incident. MikeC hacked into my computer and stole my identity.I have know idea who this VD Lady is. :shock:
I never mounted the first one. I'm not a Taxidermist.

Texan":1lmyzzz3 said:
Crowderfarms":1lmyzzz3 said:

Texan, I might have to post a little something (a PM) to jog his memory. He's just in one of his little fantasies. It usually takes a lot to bring him out of it and BOY have I got what it takes! ;-)

You know denial is the first hurdle to overcome when you are that sick. Poor guy. :(

Latest posts