Introduction

Help Support CattleToday:

MikeC":3ugumape said:
Texan, I might have to post a little something (a PM) to jog his memory. He's just in one of his little fantasies. It usually takes a lot to bring him out of it and BOY have I got what it takes! ;-)
A lot of us are looking forward to seeing this evidence, Mike.

Crowderfarms":1us0sl11 said:
There's a fine line between stuffing and mounting. :lol:
Sorry, I don't understand the taxidermy lingo. But it sounds like you're experienced with both?

Texan":11s7mug2 said:
MikeC":11s7mug2 said:
Texan, I might have to post a little something (a PM) to jog his memory. He's just in one of his little fantasies. It usually takes a lot to bring him out of it and BOY have I got what it takes! ;-)
A lot of us are looking forward to seeing this evidence, Mike.
Mostly me, myself and I.

Texan":3w0zo2vz said:
Crowderfarms":3w0zo2vz said:
Both what Texan?
Or who?
All I have tried to do is welcome this wonderful little German Haussenfefer to our boards. Her name is Olga and she has a twin sister named Helga. They're hotter than 2 dollar pistols.She just PM'ed me her picture, and son. they're smokin'!What does she have to do with Mounting, stuffing, Taxidermy and lord knows what else?

Germancowgirl is going to wake up, check the forum and wonder what the heck happened to her introduction post. :D

Just_a_girl":ouxyrlz3 said:
Germancowgirl is going to wake up, check the forum and wonder what the heck happened to her introduction post. :D
You're right. Crowder is corrupting us all. I feel dirty.

Welcome to the Boards, germancowgirl.

Texan":9gacbee6 said:
Just_a_girl":9gacbee6 said:
You're right. Crowder is corrupting us all. I feel dirty.

Welcome to the Boards, germancowgirl.
I dont need anymore insults to my campaign. MikeC and Flaboy, started all this, now Texan, has joined the ranks.Germancowgirl, the 3 of em' have hijacked my computer again.Do you think we can still go for that ride?

Just_a_girl":21fdhkb1 said:

Yes, isn't it a shame? But his Doctor said to let him go during times like this. Too much realism could make him go to "Hillbilly Heaven".

Welcome Olga and Helga! We all enjoy a good Hausenfefer too!

MikeC":1or16ga9 said:
Just_a_girl":1or16ga9 said:

Yes, isn't it a shame? But his Doctor said to let him go during times like this. Too much realism could make him go to "Hillbilly Heaven".

Mike you dont even know what Haussenfefer is. you aint that fart a smeller.

Crowderfarms":2coblnkp said:
MikeC":2coblnkp said:
Just_a_girl":2coblnkp said:

I've been eating Hausenfefer all my life. Are you back to abnormal again? :p

MikeC":3fu17jq6 said:
Crowderfarms":3fu17jq6 said:
MikeC":3fu17jq6 said:
Just_a_girl":3fu17jq6 said:

I've been eating Hausenfefer all my life.

Oh my! :shock: :shock:

It ain't nothin but rabbit stew.

SYLLABICATION: ha·sen·pfef·fer
PRONUNCIATION: häzn-ffr, -sn-
NOUN: A highly seasoned stew of marinated rabbit meat.
ETYMOLOGY: German : Hase, rabbit (from Middle High German, from Old High German haso; see kas- in Appendix I) + Pfeffer, pepper (from Old High German pfeffar, from Latin piper; see pepper).

MikeC":17blm5fb said:

ETYMOLOGY: German : Hase, rabbit (from Middle High German, from Old High German haso; see kas- in Appendix I) + Pfeffer, pepper (from Old High German pfeffar, from Latin piper; see pepper).
Very Good. You're going to make a fine student someday.

Crowderfarms":skqpk7mx said:
MikeC":skqpk7mx said:

Very Good. You're going to make a fine student someday.

We're in the coffee shop Crowder. The slang term is a no-no here. ;-)

Latest posts