Internet Dating Sites

Help Support CattleToday:

KenB":2ctl7oa1 said:
TexasBred":2ctl7oa1 said:
ga. prime":2ctl7oa1 said:
dun, you have my everlasting gratitude for those noteworthy inventions without which I couldn't have invented the internet! :tiphat:

Who invented the "mouse"?? Without him it would be like me sitting here with 10 thumbs.

I believe it was Steve Jobs from Apple Computer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

dun":1up41jnd said:
Where would all of you guys that invented the internet be if I hadn;t discovered electricity and invented the computer?
I tell you where we would be. We would be watching TV and surfing the internet by coal oil light.

KenB":fk27xbtp said:
TexasBred":fk27xbtp said:
ga. prime":fk27xbtp said:
dun, you have my everlasting gratitude for those noteworthy inventions without which I couldn't have invented the internet! :tiphat:

Who invented the "mouse"?? Without him it would be like me sitting here with 10 thumbs.

I believe it was Steve Jobs from Apple Computer

Douglas Englebart invented the mouse in 1963

hurleyjd":23q6lnva said:

Douglas Englebart invented the mouse in 1963

I stand corrected. :oops:
My thoughts came from something like this...The first marketed integrated mouse – shipped as a part of a computer and intended for personal computer navigation – came with the Xerox 8010 Star Information System in 1981. However, the mouse remained relatively obscure until the appearance of the Apple Macintosh; in 1984

KenB":vhmwxwa5 said:
Xerox 8010 Star Information System in 1981.

That was one serious piece of crap system, Paticularly the connection to the communications backbone(Ethernet).

Now look at what your talking about the Progressive girl has done. Now I'm seeing a progressive add. :lol:

dun":e6t3gb10 said:
KenB":e6t3gb10 said:
Xerox 8010 Star Information System in 1981.

That was one serious piece of crap system, Paticularly the connection to the communications backbone(Ethernet).

Well said! When I tried to get a date with the Progressive Insurance gal through it's ethernet backbone, my mouse quit working. Now, if you talk to Ashley Madison over it, your mouse will probably perform as it should.

ga. prime":36e1rvih said:
Progessive girl got a head like a bowling ball.

I think she's cute! AND, she cracks me up!!!

Alice

Latest posts