Interesting

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
I had some trouble with tea weed in an area and tried spraying it with various herbicides. Roundup would knock it back but seeds would sprout and the problem was multiplied tenfold. This fall I had some gramoxone left over and I touched it up with that. It hurt it pretty good so I hit it again when most things went dormant and the tea weed was still green. This applications scalded it pretty good and left nothing but bare dirt. This weekend I noticed the area has come up in a beautiful stand of clover without ever seeding it and to my knowledge there has never been much if any clover in this area. I found this very interesting.

Jogeephus":3w4onv3o said:
I had some trouble with tea weed in an area and tried spraying it with various herbicides. Roundup would knock it back but seeds would sprout and the problem was multiplied tenfold. This fall I had some gramoxone left over and I touched it up with that. It hurt it pretty good so I hit it again when most things went dormant and the tea weed was still green. This applications scalded it pretty good and left nothing but bare dirt. This weekend I noticed the area has come up in a beautiful stand of clover without ever seeding it and to my knowledge there has never been much if any clover in this area. I found this very interesting.
Call EPA Joe. You may have created a deadly mutation. :lol:

Latest posts