Installation of Carbon Storage Units

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":2926nkpc said:
you just keep dredging up nightmares. I have done some hypo work to.

:lol2: :nod: Nightmares?!? Ahh, injection work was child's play! ;-) I once got out of my truck grabbd my gear and within 15 minutes was on a huge yellow jacket nest. 10 minutes later I was on another one. Within the next 20 minutes I met up with a hornets nest. 10 minutes later I hit a bumble bee nest then I ran into another yellow jacket nest. I finally said to he77 with this place and tucked my tail between my legs and went home. Money or no money I wasn't going back to that place.

A friend's BIL was a union worker at a factory. They had gone to working only 3 day shifts. He was complaining that he had a family to take care of etc etc. I said hey, come work with me. Why in two days you can make what you make in a week at the factory. He did. He lasted two days.

thanks jo! my hotrodded diesel will sure apprciate it when im blacking out the sun with my stacks! to say nuthin when im at the track or sledpullin w/it!

love ya man..think ill go ride my 2 stroke dirtbike out to the sledpulling prctice! later

Latest posts