In 25 words or less:

Help Support CattleToday:

I think of it as a blue collar 401k plan. You have to put into it to get anything out of it.

Walt

Been doing this all my life. Wouldn't have it any other way. Once a farmer always a farmer.

MissouriExile, and Dave,
You went over your 25 words. That will be a dollar per word. ;-) :lol: :lol:
Mac

I felt sorry for my accountant and figured she needed something to do with her spare time and I thought she would love a little folding money.

also what Ark said. :lol: :lol:

To get excersize, and love the "cows are easier to deal with than people" thing.. I second (or third) that sentiment!

Also cause I wanted too. Reason? cows eat grass which means I didn't have to bushhog fields.

Sold the wife on the idea that we could use the "money we made" to help pay her way thru the college Master's Program at UAB. :roll: :roll: I believe I can look down the tunnel and maybe see a light. The light ain't exactly flying toward us but we're getting there. :) :)

I really-really-really-really- really-really-really-like raising cattle. To explain in 25 words or less. :) :roll: :cboy: :oops: :oops:

I needed an attitude adjustment, so I became a "hobby farmer" and joined the cattle boards. BTW Caustic, I'm running out of names for my cattle, can you pm me some more? :cowboy:

Grew up raising cattle and crops and never left it.I've never known anything else and never really wanted to.I think about very little else other than crops and cattle.

Larry

Just turned 57. Lost a lot of friends this year, cancer etc. Decided to do what I always loved instead of putting it off any longer. Bought some cows.

I watched Hud and Giant too many times as a kid. Actually, I married into it. I'm now up to 7. FIL has ALOT more. I'm getting there.

(28 words, dang)

Cattle was where i made my first million at. So i have been hooked every since ! ;-)

Bought one 160 acre farm with twelve and was gonna sell every daamn one of them... Five years later... 4 farms and 400 head.

WHAT HAVE I DONE ?????????????????????

I love it... for some reason or another, wife now hates me!

Rod,

One thing for sure you have cut down on your fishing time. :lol:

Latest posts