IMPORTANT NEWS! The REAL reason for Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Very good point but I think there may also be a correlation between global warming and the demise of the whaling industry. Whale oil was "organic" and was a renewable source of energy. Remember, if its "organic" you know its got to be good for the envrionment. ;-) :lol2:

Jogeephus":1oro3mh5 said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Very good point but I think there may also be a correlation between global warming and the demise of the whaling industry. Whale oil was "organic" and was a renewable source of energy. Remember, if its "organic" you know its got to be good for the envrionment. ;-) :lol2:

And organic blubber is the foundation of a healthy diet.

Frankie":w76awb24 said:
And these Eskimos have sued oil, power and coal companies because their village is being threatened by the loss of ice caps.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americas/ ... index.html

"The suit was filed in California because that's where many of the defendants are located or do business, Pawa said."

What a crock! The suit was filed in San Francisco because the place is crawling with left wing judges that will ignore the law and "stick it" to the oil companies or anyone else that has the audacity to be successful.

Actually, this might turn out to be a good thing. After the idiots in SF award a bazillion dollars to these folks there will be appeals. Then maybe we can get down to some real facts about the whole thing instead of all the scare mongering, blame big business garbage we're being polluted with now.

perda04":1at3m1t4 said:
TWC founder and global warming skeptic advocates suing Al Gore to expose 'the fraud of global warming.'

http://www.businessandmedia.org/article ... 75301.aspx

Suing him for WHAT? Courts generally have particular REASONS to take a case - criminal actions, liable, negligence, license actions etc. What would this guy be suing Gore FOR? 'Cause he doesn't like what he says? Sorry that isn't illegal. 'Cause he doesn't believe the vast majority of climate scientists? Sorry again not a legal issue - he is free to publish and have his work peer-reviewed JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.

I am ready for some one to stick it the oil companys, hope them Eskmimos or somebody doses.The oil companys sure been sticking it to us the last year or two. Guess this an't got much to do with global warming.

Red Bull Breeder":31ybwzxn said:
I am ready for some one to stick it the oil companys, hope them Eskmimos or somebody doses.The oil companys sure been sticking it to us the last year or two.

Come on buddy... we would just wind up paying that bill too.

Wow, gotta say I didnt envisage this post ending up like this :lol:

Dont worry guys, hijack away.

I just thought it was funny. Came up in my statistics class about ways in which we can distort statistics to fabricate 'truths'.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc ... /home.html

Politics shapes the IPCC from beginning to end. Legislators, policymakers and/or diplomatic appointees select (or approve) the scientists — at least the lead scientists — who make up the IPCC. In addition, the summary and the final draft of the IPCC's Fourth Assessment Report was written in collaboration with political appointees and subject to their approval.

Does anyone besides me see a realationship between the hippies of the 60s and the liberal left of today. Darn shame that jim jones is not around tio offer them a cup or glass of kool aid. Probably would not hurt them anyhow after all the acid and stuff they done. Cant seem to understand how them folks that injected anything and everything into their veins could even think about the enviorment!

Not intended at you hippie rancher. Just the leftist seems like they are crawling out of the wood work everyday more and more! Seen where someone posted something about Obama and the Angus ceo position the other day. After the latest in the news about him and his church he may really be seeking such a position. :lol2:

Dusty-Trails":2zxi883k said:
Does anyone besides me see a realationship between the hippies of the 60s and the liberal left of today. Darn shame that jim jones is not around tio offer them a cup or glass of kool aid. Probably would not hurt them anyhow after all the acid and stuff they done. Cant seem to understand how them folks that injected anything and everything into their veins could even think about the enviorment!

Not intended at you hippie rancher. Just the leftist seems like they are crawling out of the wood work everyday more and more! Seen where someone posted something about Obama and the Angus ceo position the other day. After the latest in the news about him and his church he may really be seeking such a position. :lol2:

speaking of altered states of consciousness: stereotyping, intolerance, malevolence, racism, and just general obtuseness all in one post.

perda04":3mcf1ncv said:
OMG. The temperature will rise 8F in 10 - 40 years

That will put us just exactly where we were 1270 years bc.

If, of course, it happens.

Saw an ad on the TV for global warming last night, except they are morphing the name to "climate change". Encouraging me to do my part to fight climate change. I really resent these folks. I don't agree that I am causing "climate change" so it's a waste of money to try to "educate" me on how to live my life.

Also saw a snippet of Ted Turner on TV last night talking about global warming. Surely he wasn't being serious. The survivors are going to be cannibals and live in undeveloped 3rd world conditions? Wonder how that's going to affect his land values? :)

Against all my best efforts, I think I'm actually becoming cynical. I really don't want to become a grumpy old guy.

Latest posts