IMPORTANT NEWS! The REAL reason for Global Warming

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":yxzr2y5z said:
perda04":yxzr2y5z said:
OMG. The temperature will rise 8F in 10 - 40 years

That will put us just exactly where we were 1270 years bc.

If, of course, it happens.

BHB the reason it was that way back in 1270BC was, Barney and Fred didn't have any emission gagets on their vehicles.

Cal

Keren":35wugh4n said:
I just thought it was funny. Came up in my statistics class about ways in which we can distort statistics to fabricate 'truths'.

I know what you are talking about. We call it voodoo math. Its amazing how many people will believe any number that has a 95% confidence interval. I could go on about this but I won't but I'm sure you know what I'm referring too.

Per global warming, I think it is important to keep in mind that Al Gore has a degree in government - not science. Also, NASA determined the ice caps on Mars are melting. In 1400, there was no ice cap in the northern hemisphere. Or let's just forget all this and pretend Gore is a scholar and go hide under a rock.

Jogeephus":3svivyx3 said:
Keren":3svivyx3 said:
I just thought it was funny. Came up in my statistics class about ways in which we can distort statistics to fabricate 'truths'.

I know what you are talking about. We call it voodoo math. Its amazing how many people will believe any number that has a 95% confidence interval. I could go on about this but I won't but I'm sure you know what I'm referring too.

Per global warming, I think it is important to keep in mind that Al Gore has a degree in government - not science. Also, NASA determined the ice caps on Mars are melting. In 1400, there was no ice cap in the northern hemisphere. Or let's just forget all this and pretend Gore is a scholar and go hide under a rock.

Saturn's rings are chunks of ice, and I hear they are melting also. I haven't been to check for myself.

john250":h03l8zeo said:
Jogeephus":h03l8zeo said:
Keren":h03l8zeo said:

Saturn's rings are chunks of ice, and I hear they are melting also. I haven't been to check for myself.

OMG! What are we going to do!!!!!!!! Our safest bet would be for everyone to build an eco-friendly home like Al's and get some attorneys to try and find a solution to this mess -ASAP. Maybe they could come up with a few more laws and a liberal sprinkling of beuracracy and unneeded regulations will do the trick. Higher taxes for sure! We can't sit idly by while Saturn's rings melt. What will our youngsters gaze at on Friday night while they are parking? I'm distraught!

OK people let me jump in on this one and confuse you even more.
First, as for Al Gore:
Suing him for WHAT?
For selling carbon credits with no proof of global warming and/or that man is causing it.
Second, as for the
Eskimos have sued oil, power and coal companies because their village is being threatened by the loss of ice caps.
They both face the same problem as both will have to prove Albert Einstein's finding wrong that "matter cannot be created or destroyed. ... Matter can become energy, and energy can become matter, but always according to e=m2" .
As in sun energy and carbon is absorbed by plants, plants die and become coal and oil, coal and oil is burned and be comes energy and carbon once again for plants to absorb and the cycle can go on for eternity.
So you see people by burning coal and oil we are actually helping the planet by recycling carbon so plants will grow.

Now as for both of them to claim man, or the US, is responsible for global warming they have one other big problem to over come.
As you should know the earth has been through some 4 or 5 ice ages already, and to get from one ice age to another, there must have been global warming.
And man and/or the US wasNOT around, so who do they blame for those global warmings? HUmmmmmm?

IMO, Fat Albert is pulling off the biggest fraud ever known to mankind and should be criminally charge for it.

If you believe in Al Gore's version of global warming, please explain to me who caused all the other global warmings that had to occur between ice ages.
SL

I took a heady course once on Economics, Government, Religion, Environment, Politics and Ethics. In the course we studied different philosphies pertaining to all of these influences. It was pretty deep - probably too deep for this redneck. But one thing I remember is how we were taught an issue could be created out of nothing. Once the fear was in the mind's eye of the public you could write your own meal ticket. Of course, everyone in the class agreed this strategy was unethical and I never dreamed I would actually live to see it used with such careless abandon all for the sake of a dollar or a vote. Its disgraceful.

We've had several discussions of global warming here. I'm just wondering if anyone on here has changed their lifestyle because of this supposed threat? I can't say i'm doing anything different .Maby using less fuel, but thats because it got so costly.

Cal

I have always practiced conservation. I turn lights off, don't joy ride, use equipment efficiently as possible, and don't waste anything. As for changing my lifestyle due to the supposed threats of 'man-made global warming' - NO.

And the rain forests. OMG they are clear cutting the rain forests on Mars. Will the travesty never end?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=65165

Scientists from NASA say that Mars has warmed by about 0.5C since the 1970s. This is similar to the warming experienced on Earth over approximately the same period.

Since there is no known life on Mars it suggests rapid changes in planetary climates could be natural phenomena.

perda04":gc0magtx said:
Scientists from NASA say that Mars has warmed by about 0.5C since the 1970s. This is similar to the warming experienced on Earth over approximately the same period.

Since there is no known life on Mars it suggests rapid changes in planetary climates could be natural phenomena.

What a novel thought! What gets me is how this great "scientific consensus" says there will be a natural cooling trend for the next 10-12 years and then man made global warming will pick up where it left off. So I'm wondering: Why is the cooling natural and the warming man made? And why couldn't these brilliant people predict the coooing trend until it had actually begun?

I've said this before and I'll say it again: Since the weather can't be predicted with pinpoint accuracy a few days out, how can we take people seriously when they tell us what it's going to be like 50-100 years from now?

VanC, how could you be overlooking the obvious! ;-) You can sell more books, more movies and make more money if you create an issue out of fear. I actually studied this process in wildlife management in college. I was shocked at how rampant and blatant some of these groups can be. Don't confuse these people with facts cause that is not what they are interested in. What they are interested in is the all mighty dollar and there is a lot to be made through fear mongering and playing on people's hearts, especially the hearts of the idiots that put a wild animal's life above a that of a human. If you think about it, global warming is nothing when compared to the threat of a meteor striking the earth. Of course there is nothing we can do about it so there is little chance of making any money off making an issue out of it. Of course if all these idiots would send me a generous love offering I'll do my Mayan Meteor Dance and they can help save the world! (I'd be willing to bet their lives on it.)

My older son has maintained this for a couple of years. Makes sense to me.

It's all about redistribution of wealth.

Airline tax for Global warming

A tax on airline tickets and an auction of pollution rights are just two ideas likely to be studied at a 162-nation conference examining ways of raising the billions of dollars needed every year to fight global warming.

The Kyoto treaty is a shill game.

Kyoto Protocol

* Kyoto includes "flexible mechanisms" which allow Annex I economies to meet their greenhouse gas emission limitation by purchasing GHG emission reductions from elsewhere. These can be bought either from financial exchanges, from projects which reduce emissions in non-Annex I economies under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM), from other Annex 1 countries under the JI, or from Annex I countries with excess allowances. Only CDM Executive Board-accredited Certified Emission Reductions (CER) can be bought and sold in this manner. Under the aegis of the UN, Kyoto established this Bonn-based Clean Development Mechanism Executive Board to assess and approve projects ("CDM Projects") in Non-Annex I economies prior to awarding CERs. (A similar scheme called "Joint Implementation" or "JI" applies in transitional economies mainly covering the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe).

In practice this means that Non-Annex I economies have no GHG emission restrictions, but when a greenhouse gas emission reduction project (a "Greenhouse Gas Project") is implemented in these countries the project will receive Carbon Credits, which can then be sold to Annex I buyers.

Latest posts