Immigrants and beef processors

Help Support CattleToday:

They need to fine Swift. If swift had no idea that they had a certain amount of illegals workign there then how did they come up with their 40% work reduction impact statement they filed with the court to get an injunction preventing the raid.

I feel sorry for the kids, its not their fault their parents are criminals. Maybe we should stop arresting mureres and rapist as well if they have families they are taking care of.

Dont you love how a certain number of social liberals twist this from the crimes the parents have commited into how the bad evil government is taking parents away from thier kids.

If they want to know where their parents are I can easily tell them. In jail where criminals belong and hopefully back in their country or origin shortly. You want to be with your dad, mom, husband or wife. Its very easy, go back where you came from and dont come back until you can do it legally and obey the law of the land when you do. Then I will welcome you with outstreached hands and a warm smile.

So bottom line

how does this affect the price of our beef?

We have a pork plant near here(brandon manitoba) Hires lots of people its crappy work not enough local people to work on the kill floor maple leaf brought in some Mexicans but they didn't work out .Now there bringing them in from some south american country --that I cant remember--I see them around town in the grocery stores -they seem to be pretty good people -clean .nice polite kids So if we need these people to keep these plants open so be it --mind you their all brought in legally to

carl

If the company is bringing in legal documented workers I don't think anyone here would have a problem with it. It's the Mojavos that are the sore spot.Z

Latest posts