I'm ready for Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie

Reaction score
I have all of my turkeys in a row! ;-)

v3fuxl.jpg

Bigfoot":1mpxzg38 said:
It's the best dang holiday of the whole year.
shame we don't have Thanksgiving here...Christmas is our big Turkey fest. and as TexasBred said 'your cat is as energetic as mine', one thing different yours is outside, mine is in most days now as it is cold outside, and she hates the cold.

Bigfoot":4tj5t6qh said:

Had our Thanksgiving last weekend.
Now I will be under attack this week by son's and grandsons showing up to hunt.
I love Thanksgiving Family Food Football and no expectations best holiday we got.

chrisy":3orzgeun said:
Bigfoot":3orzgeun said:
shame we don't have Thanksgiving here...Christmas is our big Turkey fest. and as TexasBred said 'your cat is as energetic as mine', one thing different yours is outside, mine is in most days now as it is cold outside, and she hates the cold.
You may not have Thanksgiving but you have boxing day, whatever that is.
And remember, you can have thanksgiving every day of the year. It is not about turkeys and food. It is about recognizng and appreciating the good things in life. Although I fear many do not understand this.
Are your new grandchildren happy and in good health? If so, are you thankful for that? If so, then you have Thanksgiving. :banana:

It's a 5 day weekend for me. It's a tradition for me to use it patch fence. You can get a lot of fence patched in that length of time. My dad always made us strip tobacco over Christmas break as kid. I never looked forward to that.

4 day holiday for us.
Starts wed night with Mexican food at my oldest sisters--pot luck.
Thursday is Turkey Day--revolving location amoung 5 of us.
Friday is BBQ at my place--with fishing in the evening for the younguns.
Sat is leftover day at my other sister's place.
Sunday is Sunday--where it's always Thanks giving..

Ryder":1yacg8vu said:
chrisy":1yacg8vu said:
Bigfoot":1yacg8vu said:
You may not have Thanksgiving but you have boxing day, whatever that is.
And remember, you can have thanksgiving every day of the year. It is not about turkeys and food. It is about recognizng and appreciating the good things in life. Although I fear many do not understand this.
Are your new grandchildren happy and in good health? If so, are you thankful for that? If so, then you have Thanksgiving. :banana:
Boxing Day is traditionally the day following Christmas Day, I think it was when servants and tradespeople would receive gifts from their superiors or employers. Today, Boxing Day is better known as a bank or public holiday that occurs on 26 December, or the first or second weekday after Christmas Day.
I thank God everyday for all my Grandchildren and they are most happy, I know I don't need one day to be thankful for all of that.

Latest posts