If you were a billionaire....

Help Support CattleToday:

jessekaye

Reaction score
What did you do to become a billionaire? :cowboy: :cowboy:

How would you spend your money?

Would you be public and amiable, or secret and mysterious?

What would be the first thing you would try to do with your fortune?

What kind of luxuries would you have, if any?

-------------------------------------------------------
Mount Vernon DC Homes For Sale

What did you do to become a billionaire?

Sheer luck! I bet it all on black, 562 times in a row! I would have kept going but they ran out.

Probably just buy the bank that holds most of the money I use now. If I spent it, I'd be broke

Mums the word. Cept on CT. I'd be bragging so loud here it would blow those speakers you're using.

Convince the boss lady it was real. Then call Crowder.

Maybe a new tractor. I aint never had one.

What did you do to become a billionaire?
Married well and divorced even better.

I would plunk down cash every chance I got just to see the eyes bug out.

Secret and mysterious. Don't need my skeletons, medical history and current escapades in the tabloids. In fact, security detail would have orders to shoot paparazzi on sight.

Pay off some houses and buy some more for hard working people I know who deserve a break.

I would indulge myself by buying such a big piece of land, GPS is required not to get lost on it. Then comes the toys - restored hot rods, private jet, big fast boat, etc. After the "I can have anything I want" phase had passed, I would have to find some work to do so that my life still had purpose and meaning.

What did you do to become a billionaire? I started raising cattle with $2 billion and kept at it until I was a billionare.
How would you spend your money? 1st I would retain a law firm then set up blind trusts for my surviving aunts, uncles, and first cousins and give each $1 million then watch to see how they all used the money. I would use the rest for my immediate family and give a lot to causes I believe in.

Would you be public and amiable, or secret and mysterious? I would be as secret as I could be and still be able to accomadate my goals.
What would be the first thing you would try to do with your fortune? Wake up and see if it is true.

What kind of luxuries would you have, if any? I would pay all my current bills and have the luxury of not having to think before I spend every dime if it is going to pay back or if it is necessary to continue living.

Private messageE-mail

Robbed some banks

Of whatever I had after the lawyers robbed me, in 15-20 years I'll spend 99% on wine women and song and just waste the rest

POed about being caught

Hire a good lower to keep me out of jail

No cell mate

jessekaye":1rkjsb7u said:

I made mine from the patent I own for the gene sequence of Bovinae. The $50/head royalty that I get from the people I allow to worry with my invention really adds up with time.

Most likely just greese the wheels of Washington and thank a few judges with hopes that they will further assist in my attempt in copyrighting the question mark. Since there are so many bargains there, I think I'd spend the rest of the money on neat stuff and essentials. Things like night vision goggles and a nice belt fed weapon.

I think I'd be secret yet amiable. You wouldn't know me from any other tourist that eased through your town wearing a hawain shirt and a fubar hat.

Definitely would buy a nice set of night vision goggles. Done without way too long. Too many nights wasted and the hog population keeps growing.

My own island.

He#$ I get confused when I even see that many zeros lined up on paper. Can't imagine owning it. I'd probably try to set up a CT "blowout" that would last about a month or til somebody got shot. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":382j3ehe said:
He#$ I get confused when I even see that many zeros lined up on paper. Can't imagine owning it. I'd probably try to set up a CT "blowout" that would last about a month or til somebody got shot. :lol: :lol:
:lol2: Great idea!

alacattleman":23ftwp51 said:
to be honest im working on my 2nd billion right now.........................i gave up on my 1st

Don't blame me...I dam sure didnt' get any of your "first". :cry2:

jessekaye":7zsernqt said:

I won $20 on a scratch off and gave the whole $20 to HerfordSire to invest for me.

I'd give most of it to the church (don't lottery hopefuls always say that?) Buy a house for my mama. (Football players always say that. ) Spend some on steaks and good whiskey.

Are you kidding? As many cousins as I have I'd have to be secret and mysterious.

Destroy my enemies. :nod: And achieve world peace.

Electricity and running water. I always wanted that.

ga. prime":2u7g0h0h said:
TexasBred":2u7g0h0h said:
:lol2: Great idea!

I agree but couldn't we just use your front end loader and bury them in the bone yard rather than everyone driving home all lickered up. Or maybe using some old tires or something and build funeral pyre and let it double as a bonfire. Nothing better than a good bonfire.

jessekaye":1558jcyp said:
Run for office, win and now live off of the "royalties".

Under the table....as a politician it is an unwritten rule that we play by.

Oh of course I would have to be public and amiable so I can get re-elected. At the same time I have to be secret and mysterious on how I got the money....I'll just say that I made it on cattle futures investments and sow belly investments.....after all it worked for Hillary.

Buy off a federal judge in the 9th circuit court.......I want to start with the easy tasks first.

Well for starters I will start up and run a brothel out of my Washington DC brownstone. After that I will borrow a 747 from the pentagon and tool around the country viewing my land holdings aquired through eminent domain via the 9th circuit court. I will invest a sizeable chunk of change in Jogeephus's Imbalancer Program and with the help of my Washington cronies and Al Gore's Generation Investment Management company we will require that all cattle producers liquidate their cattle and replace them with Imbalancers because of their reduced carbon footprint.

Latest posts