• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

If you had

Jalopy

Reaction score
That's simple-Pay my current indebtness, Save a bunch then continue raising cattle til the resty is gone. :lol:

dun

Reaction score
Spend 99% on wine women and song and just waste the rest

Wewild

Reaction score
The same thing I'm doing today. Might spend some on the girls.

1982vett

Reaction score
1. One heck of a house make over.

2. Plug in a bunch to take care of the shortfall that Social Security is going to leave.

3. Long-term health care plan.

4. Threaten some of my equipment to shape up.

5. Still should have a nice chunk to do some good in the community.

Lammie

Reaction score
Pay everything off
Do something nice for my sons
Major home rennovations (I could use a new ac and heat unit and kitchen remodel)
Save the rest

kerley

Reaction score
That is a tough question. We have been blessed. We have all we need. I would like to build a new barn and holding pens. Better bred cattle and a new disc and what ever Kathy can think of.
Tom.

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Helping the 4-H out always seemed like a good idea to me. Learning center and camp comes to mind. Help the YMCA also sounded good till I learned of the embezzlement by the director - may he rot in he77. A few other things but you wouldn't see a change in me as I'd still look like a bum.

peg4x4

Reaction score
Sorry,have to be more than one million to pay off all my bills and have enough left over to buy a cup of coffee..
Lotto win of a hundred mill---I might have enough to help the kids, buy my place,fix it how I want,get a real German Shepherd dog (might have to go overseas to do that..) buy a bunch of skinny horses.

CKC1586

Reaction score
I would pay off my debts, buy a new truck and give some to charity. Probably would be gone pretty fast with just this. But it would be nice to do a scholarship to our Vet school.

LazyARanch

Reaction score
Pay off our debts, help the kids, set up education funds for the grandkids, give some to charity and church, and put the rest to work for our retirement years. We have our health, we're happy, and don't really need for "things". Would be nice to travel a bit too! :)

rowdyred

Reaction score
Man, I have thought of this so many times, Pay off debt, Get a nice truck, build a great big pole barn/shed, since I'v got a million, buy some hay equipment, a nice cab tractor, give momma some Christmas spending money, help out brother and sisters, of coarse help out my son, if any left, spend it on house and girlfriend(she may want some up front, may have to rethink some of the above stuff, I forgot about girlfriend ;-)

MO_cows

Reaction score
I like to think I would do good things for other people, but honestly, probably I would just pay off houses for a couple of family members and then go find a nice chunk of land big enough to get lost on and buy it.

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Reaction score
I like to give money to the american cancer society, united way, St Judes, etc. I would give some away and buy me a new dodge truck for the farm and a new hay barn. Other than that the rest would be put in the bank.

alacattleman

Reaction score
S&WSigma40VEShooter":1wsapbbr said:
I like to give money to the american cancer society, united way, St Judes, etc. I would give some away and buy me a new dodge truck for the farm and a new hay barn. Other than that the rest would be put in the bank.
all $50.00 dollars of it :cowboy:

Ryder

Reaction score
3waycross":cks7eb33 said:
cfpinz":cks7eb33 said:
Put it in the bank and live off the interest.

Can you live on $20,000 a year? Last number I saw on Bank interest was 2%
That's the problem. A million sure ain't what it used to be.

I'd probably look at it, count it, lay it down to go do something and forget where I put it.

Latest posts