If you could....

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
What would you change about yourself, can be a physical or personality trait?

My lack of tolerance of others needs some work, am really gonna make an effort to improve...on it :p

Physically i would like to weigh about 25lbs less

Personality wise, lets just say that you and i have a lot in common.

Physically I would like to get rid this spare tire that seemed to attach itself to me.

Personality wise I wish I had the ability to be more social - make friends

Physically: height. I'm about 5'6" and am the shortest man in my family by several inches.

Personality: awkwardness. I am on the verge of being socially awkward, and it makes it difficult to make friends and get dates.

physically: the pain in all of my joints

physically/personality:while I don't want to change my tone of my voice I would like it to be understood and perceived differently

personality: I would like my mouth to not work before my brain tells it what to say.

alisonb":n2i2y3lf said:
What would you change about yourself, can be a physical or personality trait?

My lack of tolerance of others needs some work, am really gonna make an effort to improve...on it :p

:bs: I need to be recognized as better looking than Brad Pitt. You work real hard on that lack of tolerance.

I wouöd not change my physical apearence because frankly put, people always respect tall men.

As for personality I want to be more tidy and talk less, both seem to be a long process...

ANAZAZI":3g20jjkx said:
I wouöd not change my physical apearence because frankly put, people always respect tall men.

As for personality I want to be more tidy and talk less, both seem to be a long process...

shut up and get back to work :mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I would dearly love to be more forgiving. I have struggled with that for a long time now.

Physically - More physically fit. I'm plenty thin but would love to have a 6 pack somewhere besides my fridge.

Personality - Better tone of voice that would convey my true intentions or feelings and not what is perceived by others. My wife, "it's not what you say it's how you say it". Me, "Huh? You heard me, why not consider exactly what was said instead of the tone you thought you heard?" Truth is I'm hardest on the ones I love and they have to deal with 99% of my BS.

I wouldn't change a thing. It's the stuff that I've done that's made me the person I am, if I had done anything different I wouldn;t be the way I am. Contrary to popular opinion that I shouldn't be, I'm satisfied with who I am.

Wouldn't change a thing: might get something I wasn't counting on with it! If I were taller, I might fall heavier, bump my head more ...

I learned to live with myself as I am, pretty well. That'll do as an ongoing project for now. Throw something new into the mix and I'd have to start again! ;-)

{Smug sod goes out to talk to only friends, the cows ...}

Personality, with the right personality I could talk my way into things I've never been considered for
I've seen it done by people less capable than myself and succeed because of the personality
If a guy has intelligence and personality the world is his playground

I wish I could tolerate society. I really do like people and I want them all to be happy and have their every need and desire met... I just want them to go do it somewhere far away where I am. I've come to realize that that part of me might be holding me back just a little bit. I don't want to get to where I'd be comfortable living in town, but driving through town without the desire to turn my one ton into a battering ram would be a pleasant change in my personality.
Physically, I could go for a new elbow. I would probably have one in the works if my hatred of all things "town" would let me go to the doctor for anything short of life threatening.