If you could....

Help Support CattleToday:

I'd like to view things from a more neutral standpoint sometimes. I get pretty opinionated and sometimes it's hard for me to understand that others don't see things like i do. I guess that goes towards more tolerance.
I'd like to be a better husband and father

Other than that I wouldn't change much

Physically, need to lose weight.

Personality / mentally, I need to learn to be more forgiving and not worry so much.

Well, I'm a little over 6ft and weigh about 230lbs, I can live with that.

But I have no personality, no friends and a strange sense of humor and I'm very unsocial. O well, I can live with that to, guess I'm good with what I am.

denvermartinfarms":1z5x3rzz said:

But I have no personality, no friends and a strange sense of humor and I'm very unsocial. O well, I can live with that to, guess I'm good with what I am.

That aint no problem, Ive lived my whole life pretty much the same way and it hasn't been a problem

cross_7":1h1qq381 said:
denvermartinfarms":1h1qq381 said:

That aint no problem, Ive lived my whole life pretty much the same way and it hasn't been a problem

Unless you get old and lonely........out walkin the corn fields! :lol2:

cross_7":1pfiavv6 said:
denvermartinfarms":1pfiavv6 said:

I think I'm gettin along ok like that. I'm also very narrow minded, have very little patients for people and see everything as either black or white, no gray are to anything for me. Nothing wrong with that either in my book.

It was really hard single-parenting when I was young, and I made some bad choices in men back then, but I can't change that. I try to do better now, and w/ my grandbabies. S'all pretty good now. And yes -- wish I would never have started the smoking habit! That is a killer, and a killer to try to quit.

I'd like to be a little less handsome and debonair, a little less endowed in certain anatomical areas so as not to scare off all the women, a little less self confident, somewhat less skilled and knowledgeable in all things under the sun, and finally would like to be able to buy myself for what I am worth and then turn around and sell myself for what I think I am.

:shock: :lol:

In light of GB's absolute honesty I have to admit that I would also like to turn in my Mensa card..I have decided that I no longer want to belong to any club that would have me as a member.