I washed the truck

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
:frowns: took it to be inspected-on the way back,rock the size of a hen egg in the windsheld hard enough to go thro both layers of glass-the plastic held,but is bowed in about an inch. :eek: :?
Next day,went to work-truck would not start to go home :( Son came next day,said battery cable was crroded,used wd-40..then it ran---

Until the next day :cry2: when I was again going home from shopping,and the thing sputtered ,coughed and died :???: :cry2: :help: Had cops this time :frowns:
Had it towed to garage,where it was diagnosed as a faulty fuel pump:( The one it had was only 20 years old! Don't things last anymore? :???: Now my pocket is lighter :cry2: Oh,and where you ask is the fuel pump on an 88 ford f150?? IN THE GAS TANK!! How is that for engineering!!?
I guess the shock of a bath after 10 years was too much for the poor thing :roll:

Guess there's no need in me asking you how you've been... ;-)

Alice

I also have a Dr app on my birthday :frowns: the last apps around then came up cancer,so am a bit spooked...should not have washed truck!!

You will be fine. The last time I washed my f150 it caught fire in the driveway, so don't feel alone! I hope you have a good check up. Let us know.

I need to open all the doors and hose my out on the inside. Yes it is that bad again.

Peg, It takes roughly 1200 feet of barbed wire wrapped in the brush hog to completely choke out a 90 horse power tractor. Go ahead and ask me how I know.

I hope you have better days.

The last time I washed mine, both power window motors went out, power steering box started leaking, and the a/c quit. Oh the light switch on the dash almost caught fire melting the wires to the lights. Had a tire shred to pieces recently, but I think it was because it rained. I guess the truck thought it was getting another bath....

Trans. went out in my Toy. truck last week. Drive shaft fell out of Dodge one ton last night. Hunting truck won't start, something in the ignition. Now I'm driving a borrowed truck.
I feel great now because a longtime friend just called and said he got sued for 4 mil. and lost. I only feel better because it dawned on me there are other people with far worse problems.
I'll get back on the road again. My friend will recover from his loss. I've got my health and even if I did not have that I believe I have lived a good life, so if I was 6 feet under I would hope to be going to a good place.
Now those that really know me would probably say I'm being overly optimistic. :D

Peg4x4, Good luck with the doctor. Three years ago the doctors told me I had terminal cancer and gave me two years to live, and had scheduled treatment. We went to University Hospital at Birmingham, Alabama, for a second opinion. They did tests and said I had no cancer. The Dr. at the Cancer clinic in Montgomery had misread the lab reports. Second opinions are certainly worth the money. Best of luck. Tom :cboy:

kerley":1202p4ep said:
Peg4x4, Good luck with the doctor. Three years ago the doctors told me I had terminal cancer and gave me two years to live, and had scheduled treatment. We went to University Hospital at Birmingham, Alabama, for a second opinion. They did tests and said I had no cancer. The Dr. at the Cancer clinic in Montgomery had misread the lab reports. Second opinions are certainly worth the money. Best of luck. Tom :cboy:

Whoa! That happened to a young man that works for my husband. He was told he had testicular cancer and sent home. Guy went back to work and kinda wandered around numb for a few days. Then he found out the tests were negative. That must be like getting your whole life back again. What a gift!

Lammie, you better believe it. It changes your outlook on many things. Tom :cboy:

Latest posts