I sold my herd to Murphy

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
and he has laid down the law. I noticed I had two or three cows cycling and they have been in with the bull since May 5th. I had the vet out today to do a BSE on him since my 6 month warranty that I had purchased on the bull was expiring at month end. She found that he had injured himself sometime during the breeding season and could not extend his penis. She said that she could do surgery on him with a 50/50 recovery percentage. I elected not to go that route since I have a warranty. I called John Burbank at Seed Stock Plus where I bought the bull and he said to haul the bull to the sale and send him the vet report and sale slip to him and he would give me the difference of my purchase price in credit on a new bull at the next sale. Sounds fair. So it looks like I am patching and A.I.'ing 3 cows and buying another bull this fall. Two bulls in a row for me that have hurt themselves :mad: :cry2:

I'd love to know what those cows are doing with your bulls, those girls are rough!

Sorry to hear about your bad run. Maybe now that Mr. Murphy has gotten 2 of your bulls, he'll leave you alone now.

Katherine

Hoss sorry about your luck you are having... You must have some of those dominatrix cows that are putting the smack down on the bulls.

Latest posts