I made an observation last week

Help Support CattleToday:

Shoot,all they gotta do is cut off the electricity for a couple of weeks,and it'd be all over for us.

peg4x4":1fsin9mc said:
Shoot,all they gotta do is cut off the electricity for a couple of weeks,and it'd be all over for us.

:lol2: I know this is a serious subject, but that struck me funny...and oh is it so very true.

Alice

Dave":1xyp1vwc said:
They seem to be stuck on the idea of using airplanes, well and a couple of trains. I know that some friends and I have discussed other things which would be much more distructive, where they would terrorize more people, and they wouldn't kill themselves in the process. I am kind of glad they seem to limit themselves.

Dave

and a bus, but the reason they are using planes is so that they can get both sides of the Atlantic, a train and Bus in England, and a few planes in America were not enough for them, they now want to get both sides at once so as they can get us really fired up and start another World War, so they have an excuse to use their Nuclear bomb, and blame us for it. These people are fanatics and don't care about life and peace. that's my oppinion anyhow

chrisy":k6p2pxo4 said:
These people are fanatics and don't care about life and peace. that's my oppinion anyhow

So true! Anytime a person cares more about revenge or hate of a certain group of people than they do their own children, then they are messed up.

They would rather their children be martyrs than live in peace and have a better life.

aplusmnt":2krcnz9i said:
chrisy":2krcnz9i said:
These people are fanatics and don't care about life and peace. that's my oppinion anyhow

So true! Anytime a person cares more about revenge or hate of a certain group of people than they do their own children, then they are messed up.

They would rather their children be martyrs than live in peace and have a better life.
All too true...however,by their lights ,they are assureing that child a place in heaven by being a marter,no matter how unwitting.

peg4x4":1ssy9kyh said:
aplusmnt":1ssy9kyh said:
chrisy":1ssy9kyh said:

All too true...however,by their lights ,they are assureing that child a place in heaven by being a marter,no matter how unwitting.

Problem is they hate to much and to many. They even hate other Muslims. Bottom line is this is a religion of hate and radicals have got each other believing the more you hate the greater the reward.

The bible talks about the governments turning on religion in the last days and I wonder if this could be they reason for this. So many Muslims in the world and they are so full of hate, It would not take much for the world Governments to turn on religion as a whole due primarily to the Muslim faith.

aplusmnt":2yc6yvpp said:
peg4x4":2yc6yvpp said:
aplusmnt":2yc6yvpp said:
chrisy":2yc6yvpp said:

Problem is they hate to much and to many. They even hate other Muslims. Bottom line is this is a religion of hate and radicals have got each other believing the more you hate the greater the reward.

The bible talks about the governments turning on religion in the last days and I wonder if this could be they reason for this. So many Muslims in the world and they are so full of hate, It would not take much for the world Governments to turn on religion as a whole due primarily to the Muslim faith.

Problem--too many governments have trouble cracking down on religious extremists. Islamic folks act on what they hear politically from their church. The last election aside, preachers don't have much success telling Americans who to elect. True also in most of the many other countries represented on this board.
Also, Europe has a huge Islamic population. Remember the riots in France earlier this year. They want to be very careful about that restless population. Very hot potato for them.
The trouble makers in that neighborhood are all sworn to exterminate Israel. Seems like that is the path to political power. Tell the masses that their poverty is all because of Israel. They eat it up. I guess it's all they ever heard?
These idiots are dangerous because they have more money than any terrorist group ever dreamed of having. Billions and then some, courtesy of people like me who drive V-10 pickup trucks and use considerable diesel. They are able to think 'atomic', and that takes serious cash or a willingness to starve (N Korea).
We are constantly in realignment (so my chiroprator tells me).
I'm as pacifist as they come in my own life. Live and let live. But when a group comes after us with the intent to kill us, or at least those of us who don't convert and put our women under wraps, I'm ready to fight back.
We just have to get better at the fight.

Religious leaders can, already have and will continue to sway voters and there is no one to blame for this , right or wrong, but, we as voters are responsible for who we elect.

Herefordcross":2jz1ihv3 said:
I wasn't giving ideas in any way. Come on they've thoght of it long before I noticed it.
It has already been done Hereford,the terrorists in our country downed a 'Viscount' passenger liner 3 September 1978, and 12 February 1979, both using a shoulder launched SAM 7 heat seeking missile while they were gaining height after take off from Victoria falls airport, there were just too many places to hide and launch attacks of this nature. To combat this, 'planes had to gain altitude by 'spiraling' over the airport so that the vunerable area could be secured by the military.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/rob_rickards ... rewpax.htm

Latest posts