I like big butts and I cannot lie......

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
This is the butt on my new 9 month old Atlas 101N son (he is a Balancer). Atlas really puts some hindquarter on a calf. I was out in the lot and snapped the pic with my phone as he moved away. Not the best angle or quality. This calf is one of the thickest and deepest that I have seen at 9 months old. His epd's are pretty good too. I really like the overall package for a bull calf that will be on clean-up duty this summer.
downsized_1215001516.jpg

You other ranchers can't deny, when a calf walks in with a real nice waist and that big butt in your face you get..... :lol:

I have said it before and I will say it again I like my cattle like I like my women "big butted and docile". :cowboy:

Isomade":1x3s09zn said:
You other ranchers can't deny, when a calf walks in with a real nice waist and that big butt in your face you get..... :lol:

I was wondering when someone would step up and finish the line :clap:

3waycross":1wziubqv said:
I have said it before and I will say it again I like my cattle like I like my women "big butted and docile". :cowboy:

I like my women with a smaller butt but big udders.......lol

The bull pic's were taken a day after ultrasound, about 13 mos. Finks X Ambush 28. Should get the first calves out of him after March, he was breeding at 10 mos.

Sizmic

How far?

I should state that the cow is my flush cow, of which, I'm trying to build a herd around. I have a few more good ones but not as good as her. Expecting lotsa' calves from her this spring.

Sizmic

sizmic":2dor8jxa said:
How far?

I should state that the cow is my flush cow, of which, I'm trying to build a herd around. I have a few more good ones but not as good as her. Expecting lotsa' calves from her this spring.

Sizmic
Morgantown area.

Latest posts