I like big butts and I cannot lie......

Help Support CattleToday:

I've just sung your praises and now you go and post the 4th bull as a potential herdsire?!

You need to take a closer look at hindleg angles.

sizmic":36v24ubj said:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=442857&l=d004c3ea8d&id=100000658525370

A couple days ago, same bull in with cows.

Sizmic

Looks like you've got a trusty sidekick there. I can't get my dog to ride for nothing.

I know Knersie, theres gotta be a bad one to show you how good one needs to look. I personally don't think he is that bad in person, photos were terrible.

Sizmic

sizmic":2996exu3 said:
I know Knersie, theres gotta be a bad one to show you how good one needs to look. I personally don't think he is that bad in person, photos were terrible.
Sizmic
this is one instance when the photo dont lie

sizmic":2am9w21s said:

Sizmic

Against my better knowing I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but I'll just add this piece of friendly advice... never, ever post a bad photo, you'll be surprised who all reads this forum.

What were the thoughts on the other bulls? The grey was kinda' an accident at the chute.

Sizmic

I stand by what I said about Blackcap Lady 512, she is just about ideal, the cows in the background look to be a very functional set of cows, the bull isn't quite my cup of tea, but there still is no problem there.

The problem lies with your bull prospects and the fact that they are unsound on their hindlegs, the 4th pic you've posted being the worst of them all, but some of the others aren't much better.

That is why I said that if it was indeed the photo, you should be very carefull not to post "poor pics"