I heard today that

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43

Reaction score
the world is suppose to come to an end this weekend, a friend of mine borrowed my trailer to go get 3000 lbs of some kind of food, didn't talk to him personally he borrowed the trailer from my son.
Do I Need To Be worried About The World Ending, what have you all heard? :???:

kenny thomas":31l1iotm said:
If the whole world is gonna end why gather up the food? :2cents:
Food hoarding makes plenty of sense to the people that think the world is gonna end today.

He told my son he was going to Coscos to get the $3000 worth of food, I googled Cosco and sure enough they have been selling end of the world food for years.

cowboy43":2p16j615 said:
He told my son he was going to Coscos to get the $3000 worth of food, I googled Cosco and sure enough they have been selling end of the world food for years.
You sure he didn't say " we can get$3000 for this trailer then go get some food at Costco? :)

kenny thomas":356cy6bq said:
ga.prime":356cy6bq said:
kenny thomas":356cy6bq said:
If the whole world is gonna end why gather up the food? :2cents:
Food hoarding makes plenty of sense to the people that think the world is gonna end today.
But if the world ends what happens to the food?
I don't know. People that think the world is going to end don't make any sense to me.

cowboy43":1ec2rfmq said:
the world is suppose to come to an end this weekend
Do I Need To Be worried About The World Ending, what have you all heard? :???:
You state... the world is suppose to come to an end this weekend.
And then ask if you need to be worried about the world ending?
IF you have to ask...then...Yes you need to be worried. :)

What have I heard?
I heard the Mormon Church issued a statement saying "The world will not end this weekend."
The reason the church leaders felt the need to issue this statement is because...
Julie Rowe [a Mormon whose books are not endorsed by the church] wrote a book in 2004 about upcoming world events and has whipped a small number of Mormons into a frenzied survival mode about an impending doomsday and they have been buying up food and emergency supplies in their local areas the past couple of days because of the political unrest around the world and the 'blood moon' solar eclipse occurring tonight as a prelude to upcoming world calamities.

She has a meeting scheduled Monday night to answer questions at $25 per call, private conversation, no recording. So it appears not even she has proclaimed the end of the world, at least not publicly. Another meeting is scheduled for Oct. 13th with same $25 per call rules and with date subject to change or cancellation.

Gosh sure am glad I shouldn't be worried, I was going out today and max out my credit cards and buy a new truck. :cboy:

Latest posts