I heard today that

Help Support CattleToday:

Well, it is Sunday 4pm in California. Nothing yet. I would think that we would be the first to get wiped out if it was going to happen.......... :help:

branguscowgirl":17mj9vmb said:
Well, it is Sunday 4pm in California. Nothing yet. I would think that we would be the first to get wiped out if it was going to happen.......... :help:
Oh California...they always think the whole world begins and ends with them. :)

I would much rather have the world start ending with the east.. Ottawa and DC can go first.. maybe once they're gone whoever decided to end the world would change their mind!

With all the Mormons we have here, it's pretty much little Utah (and little California with all those a-holes moving here, but that's a different story). You can pretty much go to any store and find survival kits and mass quantities of food (such as floor, oats, rice, etc) in 25 lb buckets. It literally is marketed as end of the world food storage. Being from the east coast and never interacting with Mormons, I find it completely fascinating-from a distance. We went to one of their church services with a friend once and was uncomfortably stared at the entire time. It woud have been nice to know in advance that my wife shouldn't have worn pants.

Son of Butch":1efx1wy0 said:
branguscowgirl":1efx1wy0 said:
Oh California...they always think the whole world begins and ends with them. :)
I don't think that SOB. I just think that we probably have a high population of folks that the good Lord might be unhappy with. :?

Bestoutwest":25wrz3hl said:
With all the Mormons we have here, it's pretty much little Utah (and little California with all those a-holes moving here, but that's a different story). You can pretty much go to any store and find survival kits and mass quantities of food (such as floor, oats, rice, etc) in 25 lb buckets. It literally is marketed as end of the world food storage. Being from the east coast and never interacting with Mormons, I find it completely fascinating-from a distance. We went to one of their church services with a friend once and was uncomfortably stared at the entire time. It woud have been nice to know in advance that my wife shouldn't have worn pants.
She's suppose to wear pants (garments they call them) with a dress over them. :lol2: :lol2:

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ed/381792/

I had hear it was going to all end last Wednesday. We made it past that day so I wasn't worried at all over the weekend. I really wish these people would get it straight. Here I worry on the wrong day and I will probably totally unprepared on the day it does happen.

Latest posts