I guess I'll be selling the cows!

Help Support CattleToday:

That is great news dun! Maybe I can get a place next to yours in the Carribean as soon as my VISA class action lawsuit settles or when the guy from Nigeria smuggles money into my account to hide it from the government; whichever comes first... :D

yeah an you can send my cut of the pie to texasbreds.an i pick it up on my way to get some more cows.

BB....just tell me where to meet you. With our cut we can party just about anywhere. Hope Crowder don't drop in with them big wimmin' hanging on him.

dun":1pqfxdym said:
I was just notified that I won the UK National Lottery again)

AWWWRIGHTTT! :banana:

So what's the absolute first thing you're going to blow some of that money on? New truck? Buy all the properties adjoining your place? A vacation home in Virginia? A face lift and a tummy tuck? Adopt a new son from the Middle Tennessee area?

Come on, what's it going to be?

OOO! Adopt me instead! I'm cuter and I can cook. You and my new Mom can take a break and let lil Lammie handle everything.

I will be bringing several dozen friends, family members and additional hangers on, if that's okay, Daddy. :heart:

CUZ":21rh0iad said:
So what's the absolute first thing you're going to blow some of that money on? New truck?

I hear they are offering $22K off of the one tons right now. Buy two!!

CUZ":uxs0l94v said:
Lammie":uxs0l94v said:
. . . I'm cuter . . .

CRUD! :cry:

What kind of chance do I have now? My chances were already slim to none. After all it's already very difficult for us older kids to get adopted.

Oh don't feel bad, Cuz. I am sure that there is enough money... I mean LOVE in Daddy Dun's heart to afford both of us.

Ain't that right, Daddy Dun? I always did like you best... ;-)

Lammie":2c3uk75d said:
CUZ":2c3uk75d said:
Lammie":2c3uk75d said:
. . . I'm cuter . . .

What kind of chance do I have now? My chances were already slim to none. After all it's already very difficult for us older kids to get adopted.

Oh don't feel bad, Cuz. I am sure that there is enough money... I mean LOVE in Daddy Dun's heart to afford both of us.

Ain't that right, Daddy Dun? I always did like you best... ;-)

Well shoot fire. That's might kind of you.

I hope he gives us a BIG allowance, so we can show our appreciation and get him a really nice tie when father's day rolls around.

What kind of chance do I have now? My chances were already slim to none. After all it's already very difficult for us older kids to get adopted.[/quote]

Ain't that right, Daddy Dun? I always did like you best... ;-)[/quote]

Well shoot fire. That's might kind of you.

I hope he gives us a BIG allowance, so we can show our appreciation and get him a really nice tie when father's day rolls around.[/quote]

Yessir. One of them with the hula gal on it? The one that says, "Kiss me in the dark, baby"? I think that would be fancy. :pretty:

john250":3r7yomj5 said:
Considering the state of the cattle business, I would send them all my personal info. If they steal my identity, the joke is on them. :lol2:

haha let them steal the debts : ). :banana: I found my easy way out

Isn't it amazing to see all the people coming out of the woodwork when you let them know you struck it big. Gosh, such greed like I have never seen. How do you feel about that, my dearest cousin Dun????

jw":uw4h191l said:
Isn't it amazing to see all the people coming out of the woodwork when you let them know you struck it big. Gosh, such greed like I have never seen. How do you feel about that, my dearest cousin Dun????

Darn you jw, that was gonna be my line! :roll: Except I would be that sweet German/Norwegian niece from the frozen north. :D

Misty,

I am not so greedy as to take all of Cousin Dun's fortune. I am sure he will have more than enough for his cousin and his niece. He is, after all, a very generous a loving man. I can be his favorite cousin and you can be his favorite niece.

gerardplauche":4eybsndt said:
That is great news dun! Maybe I can get a place next to yours in the Carribean as soon as my VISA class action lawsuit settles or when the guy from Nigeria smuggles money into my account to hide it from the government; whichever comes first... :D

You laugh about that Nigerian SL but if you see him, hold him down and yell for me because that sucker defrauded my wife (and me too of course!) out of some money. My wife never thought it strange that a dude in NIGERIA wanted to buy some gifts from her even though we don't even have a website for the gift shop. sent it to him and we received the money and then he asked for us to wire him $5,000 after he deposited $10,000 in our account. well mis la de da finally asked me if it was odd and I said WELL YEEEEAAAAHHHH! We reported him and they stopped it, but they took they money he had orriginally paid us and now we're out $300.00 plus $300.00 worth of gifts! Needless to say if you see him, hold him for me.

CUZ":109x9437 said:
dun":109x9437 said:
I was just notified that I won the UK National Lottery again)

AWWWRIGHTTT! :banana:

So what's the absolute first thing you're going to blow some of that money on? New truck? Buy all the properties adjoining your place? A vacation home in Virginia? A face lift and a tummy tuck? Adopt a new son from the Middle Tennessee area?

Come on, what's it going to be?

There goes the neighborhood!

Latest posts