I guess…..

Help Support CattleToday:

I am a self admitted cowaholic. I try to go to meetings twice a week. I raise my hand to testify to my condition and after the meeting the nice people load some more cows in my trailer.
I advise everyone to go to these meetings. Raise your hand. The guy speaking at the meeting will tell you when to put it down. And if he is talking to fast for you to understand don't worry about it. The nice people will still give you some cows to take home even if you didn't understand a word he said.

Haven't had any meetings in this area for years. There were not enough cattle in the
area to satisfy the need of the cowaholics. By the time they loaded there trucks and were
headed back to the interstate, some were already showing signs of withdrawal, shaking and
agitated.

I prefer to be there in time for sausage and eggs.
I get there in time for 2 biscuits and gravry, 2 scrambled eggs, 2 sausage and 2 bacon. An hour into the sale some of the young guys will bring me a pint of ice cream, then after the sale its burger time.

We had a new meeting open up down the road in the next town. Passed it while taking the road not often traveled this past weekend. Tuesday afternoons, 1pm. Ill be there next week, had an appointment today, to meet and admit the issues we have while watching some of the 300-400 bovine that try to console us. Oh yeah, the pizza place next door does lunch too.
This is going to be expensive!

We had a new meeting open up down the road in the next town. Passed it while taking the road not often traveled this past weekend. Tuesday afternoons, 1pm. Ill be there next week, had an appointment today, to meet and admit the issues we have while watching some of the 300-400 bovine that try to console us. Oh yeah, the pizza place next door does lunch too.
Don't weaken!

Where is this new meeting?

Where is this new meeting?

Huntingdon on hwy 70 at the 22 intersection . Its been there for a while. I have seen the building for years, it was always empty. I was told it has new owners when I stopped in the other day. Said it was closed for a number of years. There is also a small one in Scott's Hill , just off 100, that I have been to a few times.

Latest posts