I gotta stupid problem

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4":20e78bgp said:
I will say if the lady in the other end of the house catches him,he may call the cops himself to come rescue him.
She's kinda has a take no prisoners approch..
I don't want to know him----you are who you are when you think nobodys looking..
You are just a sweetheart, you know that I am just kidding you.
~Tom

peg4x4":43n0zktv said:
I will say if the lady in the other end of the house catches him,he may call the cops himself to come rescue him.
She's kinda has a take no prisoners approch..I don't want to know him----you are who you are when you think nobodys looking..
from the old school i bet,, when things were handled with plain talk.. that folks understood

He does it because he knows it bothers you, that makes it fun for him..Some people are just jerks!

GMN

I was steaming about this for awhile yesterday Peg.
Are there no tresspassing signs up?

Better to shoot the dog then get in trouble for shooting him on the back of his thigh.

I havent asked houseing about no trespassing signs--may get some and see if they make me take it down.. May post signs around town with his photo "In the act".. I'll do something...

Some years back I had a similar problem. Polite requests were met with promises but no change. :mad:
He would throw one of those dummy bird things for his dog to retrieve. As fate would have it, one day it landed in a place close to me and I picked it up before the dog could get to it.

He came over to get his dummy back. That is when I made my statement. I told him he had lied and didn't clean up after his dog, so, "no", he couldn't have it back.
End of story. End of problem. :nod:

Moral of story: You have to find some way to take some action so he will know you are serious. And know that you will not back down.

Ok Peg call me crazy. I just thought of this. Fill a small balloon with deer urine and throw it at this jerk.
His dog will love him.
The scent gland from a beaver smells pretty bad too. Skunk is just too hard to get.
Rotten eggs are pretty bad too.
Maybe get some red biohazard bags and use those to pick up the dog poop and drop them off in his yard.

I love all the suggestions..I'll let y'all know what happens..Still haven't got the pictures developed,want to try for a couple more..

My neighbor's dog makes it a habit to come to my yard to do her business. She scratches out the pine straw in the beds and scratches the grass down to dirt covering it up. My dog has no planning in his turdship. He doesn't conspire or discriminate, he just goes wherever he wants. Neighbor's yard included. He's a dog. I guess we could all have a feud but it wouldn't be healthy to let something like this get under our skin. Besides, I think we all just like dogs.

See,the doggie is on a leash--he leads it up here..so it's on purpose..
Funny thing,the dog came by with a nice woman on the end of the lead-she was walking him toward the park and wouldn't let doggie stop...

Get you some mothballs and throw them out there. That is how I solved my dog issues when I lived in Arlington. That, and I found out where the dog owner lived and I re-deposited the crap over there where it belonged.

You could also post a sign that states that you do not dump your litter box in anyone's yard, so please do not let your dog dump in this yard.

BTW, I had a neighbor who dumped their litter box over the fence a couple of times. She didn't know I had a shovel...

peg4x4":14o315ew said:
Funny thing,the dog came by with a nice woman on the end of the lead-she was walking him toward the park and wouldn't let doggie stop...

I understand this and I understand there are rude, inconsiderate, stupid people in the world. But is it the fact that the dog is pooping in the yard (which it looks like there is plenty of room) or is it that you feel he may be intentionally doing this to tee you off.(maybe ya'll need to turn down the music or at least invite him to your parties. ;-) ) If its the latter, I've learned you can't fix stupid, rude or inconsiderate but you can choose whether or not you let it upset you. Allowing someone to push your buttons will only give them control over your life and nothing is worth that. Fortunately you have a choice in this situation.

edit - BTW - if he picks some up and throws some at you let me know and I'll come out there myself and splain a few things to him in a manner he will surely understand. :nod:

Jogeephus":2fhhgx0w said:
peg4x4":2fhhgx0w said:

I understand this and I understand there are rude, inconsiderate, stupid people in the world. But is it the fact that the dog is pooping in the yard (which it looks like there is plenty of room) or is it that you feel he may be intentionally doing this to tee you off.(maybe ya'll need to turn down the music or at least invite him to your parties. ;-) ) If its the latter, I've learned you can't fix stupid, rude or inconsiderate but you can choose whether or not you let it upset you.
Allowing someone to push your buttons will only give them control over your life and nothing is worth that. Fortunately you have a choice in this situation.

edit - BTW - if he picks some up and throws some at you let me know and I'll come out there myself and splain a few things to him in a manner he will surely understand. :nod:
Jogeephus has a point here (even if he is a little strange at times). :lol2:

My friend had a good one, when this man kept letting his dog foul her front garden, she shoveled it up onto Newspaper, wrapped it up and put it on his doorstep set fire to it and rang the bell, when he came out and saw the fire he stamped it out and got the dog dirt all over his slippers. He never done it again.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
I was thinking of that one too Chrisy.

Peg if you see the lady walking the dog again I would go out with maybe a flower or something and thank her for not letting the dog use your yard as it's toilet. Just mention you are having trouble picking up the doggie deposits. Maybe she will say something to him.

Latest posts