"I Am Angus" airs this evening @ 7 CST on RFD-TV

Help Support CattleToday:

angusprguy

Reaction score
Hello, everyone --

We hope you'll tune in and watch our program this evening (Monday, October 18th) at 7 CST on RFD-TV. If you miss tonight's program, it re-airs tomorrow (Tuesday) morning at 9 a.m. CST.

Here are the details:

The American Angus Association® is launching its fall and winter television programming with the upcoming broadcast of an all-new I Am Angus program Oct. 18.

The hour-long, Oct. 18 program celebrates the contributions of America's ranching industry, with profiles of people from across the country whose lives are defined by Angus cattle and Angus beef.

"This is the first of four I Am Angus programs that will air this fall and winter, and we're excited to tell the positive story of American agriculture," says Bryce Schumann, Association CEO. "The American Angus Association is committed to taking a strong, multimedia approach to communicating the value of Angus cattle and to visually sharing the stories of farmers and ranchers through these beautiful — and impactful — new segments."

The program includes segments on the following people:
· Joe Leathers, 6666 Ranch, Guthrie, Texas
· Minnie Lou Bradley, Bradley 3 Ranch, Memphis, Texas
· Barb Downey, Downey Ranch, Wamego, Kansas
· Chuck Schroeder, National Cowboy Hall of Fame, Oklahoma City, Okla.
· Doug Ensign, Mission Creek Ranch, Livingston, Mont.
· Lynne Hinrichsen, Westmoreland, Kan.
· Lynne Sherrod, Sherrod Ranch, Collbran, Colo.
· Frank Champion Murphy, artist, Glen Ellyn, Illinois
· John and Judy Griswold, Nero's Grill, Nashville, Tenn.

The program is sponsored by IGENITY® Profile for Angus, which provides Angus breeders with the industry's most comprehensive DNA profile on an array of economically important traits.

I Am Angus will air at 8 p.m. EST (7 p.m. CST), Oct. 18, 2010, on RFD-TV. Check local listings for more information. Click here to watch a preview of this month's program.

Best regards,

Eric

I was watching an angus female sale the other day- and before the sale in their speaches- one of the AAA heirarchy announced that last year the AAA angus breed registry had more cattle registered than ALL the other breed registrys in the country combined.....

Oldtimer":1sbsj3uw said:
I was watching an angus female sale the other day- and before the sale in their speaches- one of the AAA heirarchy announced that last year the AAA angus breed registry had more cattle registered than ALL the other breed registrys in the country combined.....
and that was just in alabama... :cowboy:

The Angus Association has been light years ahead of everyone else in the way they market their product, and it's paying off big time.

Hello, everyone --

We just got word from RFD-TV that they will be re-airing the "I Am Angus" program this evening (Thursday, October 21) at 9 p.m. Central.

If you missed the program on Monday evening, we hope you'll tune in.

If you can't watch it, all of the program's segments are available by clicking here:

http://www.angus.org/pub/Videos.aspx?id ... ber%202010

Thanks,

Eric Grant

I agree. Minnie Lou Bradley is an incredible individual.

Here is the segment that aired about her in this week's "I Am Angus:"

[youtube]7fZ__J0EWEQ[/youtube]

Here's another segment from "I Am Angus."

This one's about Lynne Sherrod, a rancher from western Colorado who's also actively involved in ranchland protection and conservation.

[youtube]Bm3C7BByKFc[/youtube]

Thanks for watching,

Eric Grant

Latest posts