How's your bank doing?

Help Support CattleToday:

Sav
This happened to a friend and he sent the link.

I tried logging into my bank this morning to pay my credit card bill and I got a message that said this service is unavailable… The login page would not even come up. This story tells about this problem being world-wide. It probably affected you even if you did not know it. The moral of the story is what you make it out to be. For me, it means keep cash on hand and keep my accounts up to date. You also may have to be ready to start paying bills by US mail again. I suspect that this is not going to be so rare in the near future.

Save this crap for that other cattle site you frequent.

The 'friend' that was having banking problems is probably still waiting for the funds from that recently deceased Nigerian prince to come thru and be deposited in his account. Any day now, he's gonna be a multi millionaire.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. All these bank debit cards, credit cards, cash apps, is just a way to over time do away with real money. The government wants all money transfers to be online so they can see what's going on. It will all one day just be numbers money from accounts no real money.