How to get a man towash his hands

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
Looks me like you can't get close enough to wash your hands. :lol:

howtogetamantowashhishands.jpg

WHAT THE SAM HELL WERE YOU DRINKING LAST NIGHT? :shock: Mental note to self; DO NOT OPEN ANYMORE OF BLAHBOYS POSTS!

MistyMorning":mtflv2tk said:
WHAT THE SAM be nice WERE YOU DRINKING LAST NIGHT? :shock: Mental note to self; DO NOT OPEN ANYMORE OF BLAHBOYS POSTS!

You love it and you know it. :lol:

warpaint":1g89dedd said:
MistyMorning":1g89dedd said:
Do not you moron :dunce:

I wish ya'll would kiss an makeup. This love, hate relationship has me befuzzled. :p

Not to worry Warpaint. Remember, I may not actually exist. I might be a figment of her imagination. Besides, her hubby would slap her around if she talked to him like that so I let her. It makes her feel better. :lol:

flaboy":2n128p6s said:
Not to worry Warpaint. Remember, I may not actually exist. I might be a figment of her imagination. Besides, her hubby would slap her around if she talked to him like that so I let her. It makes her feel better. :lol:

Not to worry fellas he's just as scared of me as you are ;-) Last time I saw him lift his hand around here was sometime last week. He threw 4 bags of decoys, a shotgun, a case of beer and a bottle of cr in the pickup and headed for a border state. I imagine he'll show up one of these days looking for some $ :roll:

Just thought of something you two might have missed. Check out my worlds best short joke on this forum. Does this resemble anyone? :lol:

flaboy":1eru7vix said:
warpaint":1eru7vix said:
MistyMorning":1eru7vix said:
Do not you moron :dunce:

I wish ya'll would kiss an makeup. This love, hate relationship has me befuzzled. :p

Fla you can't be a figment of imagination, as who can I send the kisses to. my :heart: is broken to think of you as a hologram :cry2: :cry:

I'd love to order one of those for the camp, and not tell the wife about it until she goes to us the bathroom. The moment would be priceless!

There are places for stuff like this on the internet.

If I were a moderator, I would not allow it here.

Wewild":1j27iik6 said:
warpaint":1j27iik6 said:
Wewild":1j27iik6 said:
warpaint":1j27iik6 said:
He did. He was listed as author of the thread. :roll:

Weak.

Well excuuuuuuuuuussssssssseeeeeeeeee me. :roll:

Ok.

Live your life the way you want.

It don't have a place here.

Who are you to judge me?
Remember, there aint but one judge that counts.

Latest posts