How old are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

70 and a half.
Not bad for breast cancer,uturine cancer and stage 4 colon cancer :D Then there was the SUV that hit me a couple of years ago..To say nothing of the bad horses and cows..and setting hens. Honestly,got no idea what I'm doing still here. :???: . Must be somebody out there that I haven't annoyed enough yet. :lol2:

peg4x4":2qxn5aim said:
70 and a half.
Not bad for breast cancer,uturine cancer and stage 4 colon cancer :D Then there was the SUV that hit me a couple of years ago..To say nothing of the bad horses and cows..and setting hens. Honestly,got no idea what I'm doing still here. :???: . Must be somebody out there that I haven't annoyed enough yet. :lol2:
OMGosh peg4x4! You have been worked over good! But still going strong I hope. :D

ill be 49 next week.an going to have to go to the dr an see how bad my knees are 1 of these days.

peg4x4":3sy4ui80 said:
70 and a half.

If you had setting hens, you must be leaving out the arsehole roosters! I probably still have welts from the barred rock rooster we had 15 years ago!

bigbull338":gylyukyd said:
ill be 49 next week.an going to have to go to the dr an see how bad my knees are 1 of these days.

Talked with a man this week that had both knees replaced by a doctor associated with Trinity Mother Francis. The doctor comes to Winnsboro once a week. This man was very satisfied with the results. I will get the Doctors name if you are interested.

Nesikep":3ene7faj said:
peg4x4":3ene7faj said:
70 and a half.

If you had setting hens, you must be leaving out the arsehole roosters! I probably still have welts from the barred rock rooster we had 15 years ago!
My roosters were very respectful.. If one came at me all bristeled up,I'd grab him by the hackle and saddle feathers and shake him around really rough.. That usually did it. If it didn't,we had chicken and dumplins for supper. I give everything a chance. One. Sure had a peacefull henhouse :lol2:

Putangitangi":e457dtnl said:
Nine years older than that photo I sent for the family pics. ;-)
I think I still look exactly the same, but my eyesight is failing pretty fast!
:shock: Dang! I would have sent a younger pic in too, but I thought it would be cheatin! Might have to change it now that I know others have. :D

branguscowgirl":20x6meda said:
Putangitangi":20x6meda said:
Nine years older than that photo I sent for the family pics. ;-)
I think I still look exactly the same, but my eyesight is failing pretty fast!
:shock: Dang! I would have sent a younger pic in too, but I thought it would be cheatin! Might have to change it now that I know others have. :D
If it was really a con, I wouldn't have done it. I still look like that - wasn't until I looked at the date of the photo that I thought about how long ago it was taken. :)

Wow. with all these colorful answers I would think this was a forum for sissy's.
I am 45 yrs old by birth. On average I am 20 years younger in my mind. I can out work my teenage smart ellic boys any day of the week.I am old enough to still whip their azz....even the one that is 6'4" at 16 years of age..I am 5'11". Struck me kind of funny chewing his rear out..looking up at him. I am old enough to give respect to my elders and understand the value of it.

Latest posts