How many of you drink milk...

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
directly from the gallon jug? I still do at age 43 and have since as far as I can remember. My kids (8,5,3 and even the 1 yr. think it's so funny for some reason). I'm such a milk snob I even put a empty glass in the freezer at night so it will be frosty cold when I pour milk in it in the morning. I usually drink directly from the jug in the afternoon or at night. :banana:

I like to drink milk with oreo cookies, every once in a while. Can't keep the weight off anymore. :nod:

Isomade":383hqj2q said:
To clarify I drink lots of milk, just not from the carton. If I catch someone else drinking from the carton they get to take it home with them. I also DONT share my toothbrush with ANYONE, wear my underwear more than a day, eat from someone else's plate, fart at the table, or share my ice cream cone with the dog. :mrgreen:

Isomade":24j2xuus said:
Isomade":24j2xuus said:
To clarify I drink lots of milk, just not from the carton. If I catch someone else drinking from the carton they get to take it home with them. I also DONT share my toothbrush with ANYONE, wear my underwear more than a day, eat from someone else's plate, fart at the table, or share my ice cream cone with the dog. :mrgreen:

I was with you all the way until not sharing the ice cream with ole Rube.

I love milk and buy a pricey brand that is produced locally and still comes in glass bottles. Don't let me catch you drinking straight out of the jug! Ewww! I rip my husband a new one if I catch him doing that.

MO_cows":19krxm2t said:
I love milk and buy a pricey brand that is produced locally and still comes in glass bottles. Don't let me catch you drinking straight out of the jug! Ewww! I rip my husband a new one if I catch him doing that.

My wife doesn't drink milk

MO_cows":h8ds9v7b said:

My wife doesn't drink milk and I would love to get it in glass bottles but no one around here does that.

Nope. Never liked it unless I was at a dairy farmer's table. Worked for a dairy farmer as a kid, have friends that have a dairy. The milk they put on the table, better than a cold pop/soda/soft drink any day of the week!!!! COLD, fresh milk can't be beat. But that white water in the store, nope.

I havenlt drunk the nasty stuff in 60 plus years, haven;t missed it a bit.

Promised Land milk is the only brand I buy anymore.. Usually dip cookies or over cereal (Uncle Sam)
or fruit.. No,I'm the only one here and I don't drink out of the bottle.. After I eat all of the yogert I let the cat lick the spoon and scrape the carton for the last bit for her..but I don't share the spoon..

Latest posts