how many in your family

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife and I have 7 kids 4 boys 3 girls. When we were married in 1963 she wanted 6 kids I wanted 2. I keep telling her she has her 6, but we are stillworking on my 2. :eek: :eek:

I'm the youngest of 6 kids, 4 brothers and 1 sister. Oldest brother is 14 years my senior, closest sibling is 3 years older than I.

sidney411":2fezeqpk said:
I'm an only child.....the world couldn't handle any more

:lol:

Me too, on both counts.

Closest thing to siblings were a few of my first cousins, all substantially older than me.

Father was youngest of 5 surviving siblings. Two or three were stillborn or died shortly after birth.

My Mama used to say that when I was born there were really two of us but we were so poor they had to give one away. She said she figured she just picked the wrong one to keep. :lol: Z

have two older brothers, one sister in law, 2 nephews and one niece.

one no:- 2 husband (and one ex..thank god he is)
two daughters
one son ( two sons died, one at birth one at 25)

dad was youngest of six,
mum was in the middle of six,
and can't begin to number all the cousins I have. would need a book as big as the doomsday one. if all of the cousins got together we would need, something as big as the Super Dome, to house them. :roll:

as most of yall know, I have a biiiig family...I'm the 4th youngest from 16 children, my wife was the 2nd youngest from 18 children :shock: ...we have 11 children (two sets of twins), and I lost count on the grandchildren :shock: :lol: ...last time I took a tally there was 48 of the little rascals, with another on the way in about 2 months...and a great grandchild on the way in around 8 and a half months...and that totals to about :?: ...well let me get a calculator :lol: ...93 without counting my parents, uncles and aunts, neices and nephews :shock: ...never knew there was that many of us, but when we have family reunions here...it doubles the population of our town :lol: :D

aplusmnt":s7bh5keh said:
One Girlfriend

Did the wife see that??????

Congrats Deno!!!!!

I'm the "baby" of a family with three boys. The wife and I have two daughters 10 and 8, and one son, 2.

cypressfarms":hig2h9b7 said:
aplusmnt":hig2h9b7 said:
One Girlfriend

Did the wife see that??????

Since I am still alive and have not had my computer privilages revoked that would be an obvious no.

Besides even if she did see it she could know I was joking, she knows no one else would have me. Heck even Alice does not like me and she only reads the words I type. :lol:

4 brothers 1 sister

2 boys
2 girls
and my was has been covered. will be calving this spring

Lol, here is a list of my entire family:

husband (ugh..lol)
1 son
1 daughter
6 step brothers (ugh..)
7 horses
4 cows
17 chickens
3 goldfish
3 chihuahuas
2 cats

couldn't resist putting everyone in there...!

lol 3 chiuahuas my brother has 1 tea cup chihuahua and we have a boxer and a bordercollie the teacup trys to fight the other ones and there afraid of it

okay, glover...you asked...here goes!!

MY family...
one hubby
one daughter (17)
one step-daughter (19)
3 sons (19, 10, 7)
one sister
one "half-brother"
mother deceased at age 49
dad still among us!

Hubby's family
11 sisters (one deceased at age eight)
9 brothers (all still living)
uncountable neices and nephews and sisters in law and brothers in law
one mother (mental status questionable)
father deceased
one grand-daughter

plus....
2 dogs
5 horses
25 cattle (that WE own)
500 cattle (leased)
roughly 20 horses that "winter" here

and here's the kicker....gonna be a grandma in April!! :shock: :shock: 19 year old son will be the daddy! :shock:

Just me and my 3 boys ...... 9, 12, and 25 -- and its just me and the two youngest on the farm.

Latest posts