how many in your family

Help Support CattleToday:

glover36

Reaction score
i am the youngest (16) and there are twelve kids in my family lol oldest is 32 . just pondering what your family sizes are?

Good Lord. That's a big family. I like kids, but the thought of feeding everyone is more than I can afford!

Right now, there's just me and my husband and my 12 year old son. But altogether, there are 4 kids, a 26 year old, two 19 year olds and a 12 year old. Just having to help the first three out in college is enough.

Glover, my grandfather was fond of saying that if there hadn't been 13, he wouldn't be here. He was actually the 11th, but two died in infancy.
Youngest children are interesting characters. Generally MUCH more free-spirited than their older siblings.
I'm the first son of a first son. A first grandson (by 5 mos). I was born to rule. :lol: You younger kids need to learn some manners. :lol:
I'm one of two kids. 13 yrs between us.

lol
yeah we all pay for ourself to goto college geuss it makes us more independant, food wise lol thats what a farms for (you should see the family reunions)

I have an older sister and a younger brother.

My daughter is an only child, who's never let me hear the end of her not having a brother or sister. She has:

a son...age 12

a daughter...age 3

a son...age 20 months

a daughter...one week old tomorrow.

On top of that, she teaches 3rd grade. She's never away from little kids. God love her, I have all the admiration in the world for her...and I do love my grandbabies...and I also knew my limitations.

Alice

Me, I've only got one brother and a sister in law.

But, I've got a bunch of cousins and second cousins too...

Wife
Two daughters
Five Great Uncles Living
Two Uncles
Two Aunts
Four Great Aunts
And you can imagine how many cousins!!
Oh yeah my highly educated sister
And my lazy as lazy can be brother. (24 still home with mommy, doesn't work and she puts up with it)

One older brother (now dead)
One younger brother

Two sons, both grown and married
Two grandsons, both from oldest son
Youngest son and wife expecting first child in February

I have:
1 son
1 daughter
2 sisters and their hubbies
2 brothers and 1 wife
2 half brothers
2 step brothers
2 nephews
4 aunts and uncles on my dad's side (plus their spouses)
6 aunts and uncles on my mom's side(plus spouses)

Hubby has
5 sisters
1 brother
14 neices and nephews
1 aunt and uncle (plus spouses)

Talk about a crowd when we all get together!!

glover36":33sx4g5h said:
i am the youngest (16) and there are twelve kids in my family lol oldest is 32 . just pondering what your family sizes are?

12 kids? :shock: Holy cow! I have 3 siblings. How do you keep the names of your siblings straight? That is an honest question, btw, it is not my intent to be a smarty pants.

glover36":mz50rhej said:

I alwasy classified that as "good catholics" or "careless protestants"

dun

I am the middle child of 3
My husband is the youngest of 6
And we have 4, of which my husband would like to see that number go higher....oldest is 19 and youngest is 3.

1 mom
2 older sisters
2nieces
1 uncle
1 wife
And best of all I have our first little one is on the way.

We are so excited and a little scared.

john250":3f72xsvt said:
Glover, my grandfather was fond of saying that if there hadn't been 13, he wouldn't be here. He was actually the 11th, but two died in infancy.
Youngest children are interesting characters. Generally MUCH more free-spirited than their older siblings.
I'm the first son of a first son. A first grandson (by 5 mos). I was born to rule. :lol: You younger kids need to learn some manners. :lol:
I'm one of two kids. 13 yrs between us.

My maternal grandfather had 23 brothers and sisters that survived. He had 15 with his first wife before she passed on (wonder why?) and 8 with wife number 2.

There were six kids ( 5 siblings for me) in my family.

My wife and I had two daughters. My second grandchild is almost here.

aplusmnt":1gvxk0ih said:
One sister
One Wife
One Daughter 10
One Son 9
One Son 16
One Girlfriend

One divorce.....

A mother
two sisters
a wife
three daughters.
If anyone should understand females I should......

And I dont

One older brother
Two younger sisters

Five step kids (two boys and three girls) who consider me their dad and I consider them my kids.

one ex-wife (thank God)

Too many girlfriends to count (no brag, just fact).

I'm the only son of an only son of an only son. No other kids on my Dad's side. My Mama was one of six. Three and three. She was the oldest and I haven't seen or spoken to any of them since she died in 77.Z