How Low Can We Sink

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy

Reaction score
The US Post Office is about to release stamps with Harvey Milk on them. The dude was a child molester had a relationship with a 16 year old boy. This country is sinking pretty low in the gutters.

wacocowboy":28wnzxpc said:
The US Post Office is about to release stamps with Harvey Milk on them. The dude was a child molester had a relationship with a 16 year old boy. This country is sinking pretty low in the gutters.

They have just about got the American people indoctrinated that being gay is normal.
Now they are starting down the road that this is. What next incest?

It's kind of sad the way things are going. But it starts at the top. I'm wondering who he's going to pardon before he leaves office?? Bet the list will have some real winners on it. Being queer is not, and will never be normal. IMO.

Red Bull Breeder":1wrtn8t4 said:
Folks just don't need to buy them, or let the post office pass them off on you.

Also if you receive any mail with them on it refuse to accept put return to sender.
Cost the post office and the sender if they want to communicate by mail.

Another example of "We the people" being asked to find more "tolerance". If you have ever desensitized a horse, you know what I'm talking about. You stick with it long enough, and he will get to where nothing shocks him.

Funny how we can take a country that was a leader of the world and turn it into a third rate bully in just 50-60 years and blame the downfall on so few that never had the power in their hands.

Funny how we can take a fully employed country and turn it into a welfare state in the same period of time and blame it all on the unemployed or the newly created poor. After sending all our jobs overseas and removing the small businesses in favor of large, rich corporations that have removed morality from business decisions. Funny how we have changed what Christianity once stood for and replaced it with something unrecognizable. Funny how we once were against personally judging others and now it's a national competition.

Funny how we once had elected representatives that represented the majority and replaced them with the rich that represent only the rich and then blame the newly created poor for all the ills.

Funny how we can cause the middle class to disappear and blame it on everyone except ourselves.

Yup, it's the gays that caused all our problems and they are responsible for all the downfall of morality and society's ills.

How could we possibly sink lower than we have already? Perhaps we need a little more tea for our Supreme Court.

God Bless and pass the buck.

TexasBred":3r7n04v7 said:
Waco, "your" president also gave him the medal of freedom. :mad:

Yep and that was pretty sick and a disgrace to anyone who has done something to earn that medal. This guy being on a stamp throws mud in the face of the people who were previously on the stamp. Makes me sick how some have taken our values and thrown them in the mud. Now that gay is ok what is next child molesters then incest then animal lovers.

Caustic Burno":xl6vja5e said:
wacocowboy":xl6vja5e said:

They have just about got the American people indoctrinated that being gay is normal.
Now they are starting down the road that this is. What next incest?

Gay is happy.

Homosexual is the right term my friend - and that community does not like the word - you will be called a homophobe - I have been called that - to which I usually respond that "they/you" are a heterophobe.

The American Medical Association is trying or did try to get pedophilia listed as a medical issue.

Marriage to animals will come.

Three way and four way marriages will come.

Marriages to inanimate objects will not be far behind.

It is all part of the plan

Children are the target - indoctrination is the goal.

Even the courts lack the gonads to stand up for what is right.

Because there no longer is a right and wrong.

Has anyone complained to the Post Office? To their elected rep - or is this as far as it has gone.

By the way - a letter with a hand written note carries far more weight than an email - NEVER forget that!

Best to all

Bez__

Bigfoot":14691gwj said:
Another example of "We the people" being asked to find more "tolerance". If you have ever desensitized a horse, you know what I'm talking about. You stick with it long enough, and he will get to where nothing shocks him.
You are correct.
I heard some college kids talking yesterday. The one girl in the group used more foul language than the boys.
When I was their age that was just not done. Now nobody, except me, even notices.

If gay means happy... Why are they always complaining?

I prefer to use less politically correct terms for describing them... More colorful ones if you will... IE, Carpet munchers and teabaggers

I think a lot of this stems from the media... hey, monkey see monkey do, right?

I think it's ridiculous but does anybody really look to see who or what is on a stamp?? I certainly don't.

Bez__":2s0ow65b said:
Has anyone complained to the Post Office? To their elected rep - or is this as far as it has gone.

By the way - a letter with a hand written note carries far more weight than an email - NEVER forget that!

Best to all

Bez__

If their record profits don't make them understand you think a letter will. :lol: They work for the govt... not the customer. :tiphat:

Brute 23":n4uc3vcd said:
Bez__":n4uc3vcd said:

Best to all

Bez__

If their record profits don't make them understand you think a letter will. :lol: They work for the govt... not the customer. :tiphat:

If any other agency lost $14 billion they would simply say they were over budget. The post office simply lacks that amount repaying all of their allocated budget so is it really such a loss??? How many other gov't agencies are revenue producing?? Whatever the budget of the other agencies it is a 100% loss PLUS budget overages.

The USPS employed 626,764 workers (as of January 2014) and operated 211,654 vehicles in 2013.[2] The USPS is the operator of the largest civilian vehicle fleet in the world.[3] The USPS is legally obligated to serve all Americans, regardless of geography, at uniform price and quality. The USPS has exclusive access to letter boxes marked "U.S. Mail" and personal letterboxes in the United States, but still competes against private package delivery services, such as UPS and FedEx.[4]

The USPS has not directly received taxpayer-dollars since the early 1980s with the minor exception of subsidies for costs associated with the disabled and overseas voters.[5] Since the 2006 all-time peak mail volume,[6] after which Congress passed the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act,[7] (which mandated $5.5 billion per year to be paid into an account to fully prefund both employee retirement health and pension benefits, a requirement exceeding that of other government and private organizations [8]), revenue dropped sharply due to recession-influenced[9] declining mail volume,[10] prompting the postal service to look to other sources of revenue while cutting costs to reduce its budget deficit.[11] The USPS lost US$ 5 billion in 2013, and its revenue was US$ 66 billion.

gimpyrancher":21r627kg said:
Funny how we can take a country that was a leader of the world and turn it into a third rate bully in just 50-60 years and blame the downfall on so few that never had the power in their hands.

Funny how we can take a fully employed country and turn it into a welfare state in the same period of time and blame it all on the unemployed or the newly created poor. After sending all our jobs overseas and removing the small businesses in favor of large, rich corporations that have removed morality from business decisions. Funny how we have changed what Christianity once stood for and replaced it with something unrecognizable. Funny how we once were against personally judging others and now it's a national competition.

Funny how we once had elected representatives that represented the majority and replaced them with the rich that represent only the rich and then blame the newly created poor for all the ills.

Funny how we can cause the middle class to disappear and blame it on everyone except ourselves.

Yup, it's the gays that caused all our problems and they are responsible for all the downfall of morality and society's ills.

How could we possibly sink lower than we have already? Perhaps we need a little more tea for our Supreme Court.

God Bless and pass the buck.

Interesting points. I always appreciate a broader view...

Brute 23":3uij95xi said:
Bez__":3uij95xi said:

Best to all

Bez__

Before you sneer at my comment I challenge you to realize that YOU are the government and people who do nothing are the reason their government and the various government departments are the way they are today.

If you do nothing it will simply continue and probably get worse.

I will say to you what I say to anyone who complains about government when I am within ear shot:

You only have to look in the mirror to see who is to blame.

And yes, a hand written letter to your elected rep always gets more attention than an email.

Cheers

Bez__