How Low Can this Country Go

Help Support CattleToday:

As I heard my father say many times, "It's not the country that's crazy, it's the people in it." But you're right, that's sickening. And unfortunately it's not just here.

I know at one time Planned Parenthood was getting millions from the government I hope that has been shut down if not it needs to be stopped today.

I saw that the other day and it really did bring me close to tears.The moral compass in this country is not pointing true north anymore.

I do not see how much longer The Lord will let this country continue to do the terrible things that are being done. As a nation we have arrogantly turned our back on Him, and His judgment is sure to come against our country. We have been blessed more than any country on earth, but now sin not only reigns but is celebrated. It just makes me sick,and I fear for our children and grandchildren.

Williamsv":k9bgs6q1 said:
I do not see how much longer The Lord will let this country continue to do the terrible things that are being done. As a nation we have arrogantly turned our back on Him, and His judgment is sure to come against our country. We have been blessed more than any country on earth, but now sin not only reigns but is celebrated. It just makes me sick,and I fear for our children and grandchildren.

I agree

wacocowboy":32u8s2l0 said:
I know at one time Planned Parenthood was getting millions from the government I hope that has been shut down if not it needs to be stopped today.
They are probably still heavily subsidized. New Texas law concerning abortion facilities has caused all but a half dozen of so close across the state.

TexasBred":3g6rjjwq said:
wacocowboy":3g6rjjwq said:
They are probably still heavily subsidized. New Texas law concerning abortion facilities has caused all but a half dozen of so close across the state.

Thought they got a stay on that so they could stay open until a ruling by a higher court.

Country sank a little lower last. A guy who thinks he is a woman was given a courage award. This guy was involved in accident that cost a lady her life, and some say this guy was driving crazy and could be responsible for the accident.

This is truly sickening, who in there right mind would even think of doing something like this. The sad part is these are the same liberal minded group of people that want to hug trees and save whales, yet they have no problem doing this sick twisted acts to innocent babies. Cp i think you said it best in the fact our moral compass no longer points north. Williamsv i agree wholeheartdly with your statement. I have had the opportunity to go on a mission trip to a third world country, and i can tell you America is such a blessed nation. However the people of this nation have turned there back on the Godly prinicples this country was founded on. I can only say that with all the immorality we see in this country today, we better keep our eyes on the sky and our ears listening for the trumphet, because i feel the day of the Lord's return is near.

Son of Butch":3ak9x2ot said:
I would say society's definition of courage has skewed from the "Greatest Generation's" definition of courage.

Sadly, thats a fact Butch. :(

Latest posts