How 'bout them Packers?

Help Support CattleToday:

Avalon":1y6rofj3 said:
as Jimmy Johnson once said
"You can put it in 1 inch bold headlines, we (Cowboys) will win the football game"
How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!
Glad to say I'm not eating crow! Looked like I was going to fer a while

Dusty Roads":1768jq4z said:
Final....DALLAS still up 10 How 'bout them.......who were they playing again????
Gosh for the life of me I can't remember either? Do you know, Boss Lady? ;-)

BossLady":2ivkv5ev said:
Are there any other die-hard Green Bay Packer fans out there? Born and raised in WI, transplanted to MN :roll: But... once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan!

Gets interesting in our house when the Packer play the Vikings, though!

I hope Dallas will have to come to Lambeau for a NFC Championship game. January in Green Bay - brrrrrrrr! :lol:

Tell me about how the Packers are owned by the, Fans? I don't know much about it. Who owns the Packers? I only ask because we are in the process of building "Jerry World" in Arlington for the Cowboys, (how 'bout them Cowboys, eh?), and the prices for tickets are going to be astronomical.

Lammie":y32484z6 said:
BossLady":y32484z6 said:
Are there any other die-hard Green Bay Packer fans out there? Born and raised in WI, transplanted to MN :roll: But... once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan!

I hope Dallas will have to come to Lambeau for a NFC Championship game. January in Green Bay - brrrrrrrr! :lol:

Tell me about how the Packers are owned by the, Fans? I don't know much about it. Who owns the Packers? I only ask because we are in the process of building "Jerry World" in Arlington for the Cowboys, (how 'bout them Cowboys, eh?), and the prices for tickets are going to be astronomical.

All I know is "I'm glad I don't own them" :roll: :roll:

Al Harris said he would have no trouble covering T.O. 1 on 1.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Boss knew, when Al Harris made that nice interception early in the game. And the Refs called it a completion to T.O. refs said the whistle blew. :eek: :shock:

She knew the officials were bought off and the Packers would lose. :oops: :oops:

mnmtranching":1fotrsbf said:
Lammie":1fotrsbf said:
BossLady":1fotrsbf said:

The Boss knew, when Al Harris made that nice interception early in the game. And the Refs called it a completion to T.O. refs said the whistle blew. :eek: :shock:

She knew the officials were bought off and the Packers would lose. :oops: :oops:

Nuttin but sour grapes

Avalon":30c1vlon said:
mnmtranching":30c1vlon said:
Lammie":30c1vlon said:
BossLady":30c1vlon said:

Nuttin but sour grapes

Yeah! And I don't even like the Packers, What do you suppose is being said over in Packer country. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lammie":3oia03im said:

I think the Packers are a public corporation. You can buy shares.

Right or wrong, cities have made sports franchises a priority. Dallas and Green Bay both got a lot of mentions in front of several million viewers. Does that pay off for them? They seem to think it does. I think it is a boondoggle. Jim Irsay is getting "Lucas Oil Stadium" in Indy. A retractable roofed wonder. About half a billion when you consider the cost of tearing down the 30 yr old building it replaces. The NFL promised a Super Bowl for the city. But the SB went, I think, to Dallas. Heck, even Hoosiers want to go somewhere warm the first of February. :lol:

Just wait till the Pack sees the boys in the playoffs and everyone is healthy. It will be a totally different game. The boys will lose to Philly and the pack will get homefield advantage. Pack win at Lambeau in the nfc championship game

sewall":3e23egtt said:
Just wait till the Pack sees the boys in the playoffs and everyone is healthy. It will be a totally different game. The boys will lose to Philly and the pack will get homefield advantage. Pack win at Lambeau in the nfc championship game

I like the way you think!

Actually, there was one bummed-out BossLady last night. But a few bright spots: The back-up quarterback looked really good! Who knew???
And Favre has over a week to recuperate.
Thanks for all the good-natured razz and play-by-play, everyone!
:D

I have to make a correction. The boys gotta lose another game too for the pack to get homefield. Either way the pack win second go round.

Latest posts