How 'bout them Packers?

Help Support CattleToday:

BossLady

Reaction score
Are there any other die-hard Green Bay Packer fans out there? Born and raised in WI, transplanted to MN :roll: But... once a Packer fan, always a Packer fan!

Gets interesting in our house when the Packer play the Vikings, though!

I hope Dallas will have to come to Lambeau for a NFC Championship game. January in Green Bay - brrrrrrrr! :lol:

Say Boss Lady I was all excited for you to join this ragtag bunch of folks on CT, but what's with all this Packer nonsense? :roll: Maybe you need to spend your time looking for that pheasant recipe I requested instead of yaking it up about the Packers ;-)

MistyMorning":c3jy9gng said:
Say Boss Lady I was all excited for you to join this ragtag bunch of folks on CT, but what's with all this Packer nonsense? :roll: Maybe you need to spend your time looking for that pheasant recipe I requested instead of yaking it up about the Packers ;-)

You have a point there, MistyMorning! But it's such a good year for the Packers, and they weren't expected to do that much this year. I think Tony Romo needs to visit the frozen tundra in Green Bay. :p

MistyMorning":2rr66a6p said:
Amen sister! ;-)
PS ~ 6 degrees in town tonight but would like to extend warm welcome to BossLady :nod:

BossLady has this thing about Minnesota Nice :eek: :eek:

I don't have that problem :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cboy: :cboy: :cboy: 's SUCK ;-)

Huh ~ I don't know anything thing about Packers, but I am a little partial to cowboys ;-) :cboy:

angie":1466h894 said:
MistyMorning":1466h894 said:
Amen sister! ;-)
PS ~ 6 degrees in town tonight but would like to extend warm welcome to BossLady :nod:

Thanks, Angie! It's cold up here in the north woods, too. :wave:

ROCKSPRINGS":mp3n22m6 said:
:cboy: HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS :banana: :cowboy:

CHEESE-HEADS ARE GOING DOWN :eek:

GO SPURS GO :p

It is going to be a good game. Home field advantage is at stake. I'd like to go to this game, even tho Jones still owns the team.

For the first time in my life, I was rooting for the enemy Sunday Night. Read all that hoopla Saturday morning in the paper about "NFC Light".

No matter who wins Thursday, both teams are worthy. I'll be pulling for the boys - and drinking coffee to stay awake for it.

as Jimmy Johnson once said
"You can put it in 1 inch bold headlines, we (Cowboys) will win the football game"
How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!

Avalon":19oensev said:
as Jimmy Johnson once said
"You can put it in 1 inch bold headlines, we (Cowboys) will win the football game"
How bout them Cowboys!!!!!!!

See, now I'm glad you made that statement, I like to think of it as a bad luck sign you just put over the "boys" :D

I hope it turns out to be one heck of a game!

Michele

Well, the big game is less than 24 hours away. The practice game for the NFC championship game. On Packers! A replay of S.B. 31 in February!

Now THAT"S something to cheer for. :clap: :banana:

No way I'm ever cheering for the Packers! Go Cowboys!

BossLady":kc2iczvv said:
Well, the big game is less than 24 hours away. The practice game for the NFC championship game. On Packers! A replay of S.B. 31 in February!

Now THAT"S something to cheer for. :clap: :banana:

BossLady, all I can say is your bunch is a worthy opponent. If they take the boys, it won't hurt much.

OK! The Boss got home. You have no idea what a PACKER FAN SHE is. :shock: :shock:

1st thing, She is by the TV, I got to wait on Her hand and foot :oops: :oops: But as you know I owe Her BIG TIME

Wish us LUCK! The BOSS for a Packer victory 8) 8) AND mostly for ME :D :D A happy BOSS means, EXtra priveliges for the hired hands.