Honda bigred are john deer gator

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley":308dmi9c said:
10-e-c-dirtfarmer":308dmi9c said:
Tom, Sometime its a blessing ;-)
My wife gets mad at me. She says I dont hear a darn thing she says.
Tom
Selective deafness is a real advantage at times

Seen a cartoon the other day of this old woman tellin this young feller that when you get older make sure you dont wear your hearing aids or people will actually expect you to listen to what they have to say.

talldog":3i3077za said:
Don't leave out Polaris Ranger----I've been very happy with mine !! :)

Drove one. Liked it but out of my price range. I could get a new car for the price of that one. I reckon im a tight wad. I bought crapped at the kubota I got but IM glad I did it now.

You get what you pay for, don't buy a piece of crap and expect it to last forever, buy a good one and take good care of it and it will pay for itself may times over!

SMiller":2djai2u0 said:
You get what you pay for, don't buy a piece of crap and expect it to last forever, buy a good one and take good care of it and it will pay for itself may times over!

Which piece of crap ones are you referring to?

None in particular, the Ranger-Kobota-Gator seem to rule the roost. What I meant by what I said is it really comes down to how you care for it, oil changes-air filters-grease go a long way, as does keeping the machine clean and not trying to destroy it day in\out. I like to really go above and beyond when it comes to my equipment and it seems to take care of me, I also seem to get top dollar+ when I go to sell something because everyone knows that is has had the best of care. I am not putting anything down. It is just like the zero turn mower thread, there is no perfect one, you do all the research that you can and try to get the best one at the best price and take care of it the best you can and the rest is in someone else's hands. Having said that a Polaris Ranger would be what I would (probably) end up with.

SMiller":au1h86av said:
None in particular, the Ranger-Kobota-Gator seem to rule the roost. What I meant by what I said is it really comes down to how you care for it, oil changes-air filters-grease go a long way, as does keeping the machine clean and not trying to destroy it day in\out. I like to really go above and beyond when it comes to my equipment and it seems to take care of me, I also seem to get top dollar+ when I go to sell something because everyone knows that is has had the best of care. I am not putting anything down. It is just like the zero turn mower thread, there is no perfect one, you do all the research that you can and try to get the best one at the best price and take care of it the best you can and the rest is in someone else's hands. Having said that a Polaris Ranger would be what I would (probably) end up with.

Right,

I just wanted to know which piece of crap so as to avoid em. I see what your saying though.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3rmmwol1 said:
SMiller":3rmmwol1 said:

Right,

I just wanted to know which piece of crap so as to avoid em. I see what your saying though.
I guess the piece of crap [your choice of verbage, not mine] would be another of your opinions. You have bragged about your Kubota which is the lowest end of the Kubota line. My neighbor has two Kawasaki Mules. One gas, one diesel. Last summer he bought a new Kubota 1100 which is an up grade from yours, he doesnt like it at all. No storage compartment for his rifle. He wants to sell it and buy another Kawasaki Mule, Diesel. He said the Kubota was just all Its cracked up to be.
Tom.
Tom.

Brute 23":33nh71j5 said:
Some people require more out of the utv than others.
Exactly my point. Just because you or I own it doesnt mean all others are "just a piece of crap". Again {not my verbage]
Tom.

tncattle467":2yslanim said:
Which ever one that fits your budget should be the one you buy. The ones mentioned are all going to do the same job some are just higher priced than others. I do agree about fuel injection. Those carbs sure are cold natured beasts in the winter time.
Something I have never figured out about the mules is why the single cylinder ones start right up and run like a charm but the 2 cylinder ones are such sorry pigs to get started.

All the Kawie V-twin motors have been like that for ever... Mules, 4 wheelers, motorcycles. After market plugs and cdi will help... and you will still be severl grand under the other brands.

I have never been a fan of the Fuel Injection in atv or utvs. Drives the price up, more sensitive about fuel, more stuff to mess up... but I know alot of people in the higher elevations like it.