Hillary for president..........again

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic24

Reaction score
The other day i was listening to the news, and heard where Bill Clinton was quoted as saying that he thought Hillary would be a good President................I had to think back.........I didn't think she did such a good job the first time.... ;-)

I think the clintons as you put it done a supurb job, after all look at all the surplus they had. that said, and after hearing bush thought we had a social security crisis in the 70"s why didnt he use this to strengthen the problem, you know like put it in a lock box instead of giving it to the top 2%, how about greenspans comments about a hybrid between raising sales tax and income taxes get ready middle class hear it comes. nobody can prove that nafta created jobs in this country it out sourced them and now we are to beleive that the cafta is going to be a good program. the clinton-gore done a lot for the working people of this country. all the republicans want to say about them is the monica issue, my feelings, thats his personal life not mine. and about the abortion issue the republicans have controll of everything now so im sure it will be illegal before bush leaves office lets all wait and see. and then i read about a year ago about a congresman from ohio intraduced a bill that would let employers under fund the bluecoller workers retirement fund, now get this, because bluecoller workers dont live as long as whitecoller workers. well I better get off here I could go on and on but this said just everybody read the news and watch how people vote on issues you can figure it out yourself who the republicans are out for. ps dont forget the cattle prices now and what they will be after he opens the border. no need to go into wmd . to mention clintons tax hikes gas, luxury, top 2%. thanks bill clinton for what you have done for me and my kids and grand kids you should be one of the greatest presidents this country has had.ranked above ron reagan who started the whole nafta thing to start with. now im done venting for now see ya.

springer you need to quit listening to oreilyand hannity and read the papers and watch all the news networks

springer enlighten me a bit, tell me just exactly what has gw done for the middle class. he claimes social security( now) is a train wreak waiting to happen. he is outsorsing our jobs while letting in 11 million people from mexico, i guess to work for big business for little to none wages. just look at the farm subsidies hes cutting along with veterans benifits you want to talk about the price of oil and gas during jr and sr rein in office. like i said dont let anybody tell you how to vote just read the papers and watch the news on how your politicians vote and who their votes benifit the most

Think we all have to remember that regardless of WHO the President is, that the CONGRESS (elected Senators & Representatives) has a very large influence on the USA.

On the other hand, if the Clinton/Gore/et.al. followers continue on their agenda, our guns and other freedoms are in jeopardy. They don't get it that guns/knives/crossbows, baseball bats, hammers, etc. don't kill people: criminals, paranoid family members, whackos, and gangs/crime families kill most of the people. Remember that Prohibition didn't work. You also can't completely legislate and eliminate prostitution, drug users, and others who are "outside of the law". If you try to remove the guns from law abiding citizens you'll end up like England and other "gun free" countries with crime rates higher than ever. Short of Nazi style ethnic purging (God forbid it ever happens again), you can't get rid of all the "bad" people (as defined by the nut cases) or the mental cases...

this country it out sourced them and now we are to beleive that the cafta is going to be a good program.
Maybe we need to know more about this cafta.Is that going to help or hurt us cattle producers :?: ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts