Hill Creek asking, "What do you all think?"

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hill Creek Farm

Reaction score
Lets say that, Hill Creek Farm is thinking about doing this scenario:

Buy one or two good registered donors, and flush them four times to four really good herd bulls, then put all eggs in and wait for the calves to be born. Now, after that, sell all the progeny at my local Hereford sale here in Virginia?

I have had it on my mind, but really, I am not going to do it. Just have had thoughts and really, there isn't enough funds to get back into it. As of last Saturday, I am pretty low on funds. I think that I would do really well if I had a partner. Man, I would really like to have a partner to run Hill Creek, anybody interested? Take care. :cboy:

deadhorse.gif

turd.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

ARE YOU SERIOUS. THIS HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST JOKE. YOU ARE DIGGING A HOLE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF.I think you need to mature and get into the real world. Playing a cowboy is neat but you need to wake up.

Hill Creek Farm":26546p64 said:
I have had it on my mind, but really, I am not going to do it.

Think about what you just said "I am not going to do it"...if you aint going to do it, no point in talking about it, let it go for goodness sakes

after reading some of his other post I realize we have all been tricked by a kid or someone who's elevator doesn't go to the top floor. You might try to get a new career as a fictional writer, that might be right up your alley

HCF sure doesn't have to try to hard to get ya'll riled up :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Me thinks he doth protest tooooo much.

Alice

Hill Creek, you are a very wise person and that is a wise idea. I think that if you take this thing a little slower and not jump right into it like it sounds you were, you will be more productive. I like you HCF, you sound like a true Hereford breedr that had big dreams, but had to save something that you loved more than your own top cows, your grandparents. I respect you and others that go out of there way to do such a thing like that. Good luck to you sir in the future. Maybe you will get back into this sooner than expected. :cboy:

:lol2: :lol2: :cry: :stop: :lol2: :lol2: :cry: :stop:

P.S. Mr. Right Guy... go the the coffeeshop and explain your handle! :shock:

seems kind of funny to me that all these newbie people that just joined today seem to love HCF...wish some people would join just to show me some affection...or maybe i'll just have to start making myself some new usernames?

What do I think? On one of the other forums I surf, folks would be calling a troll alert by now. :lol:

purtrol.jpg

Well, I hate to see HCF in such a bad way. I know he will get over it. He sounds like he is a pretty good Hereford breeder to me and I can understand him. I think that you all are jealous, because HCF has well, had more going for him when he was in the Hereford breed than you all have have ever had. I think your all just jealous, maybe you can feed off the ideas HCF had and use them, since he won't be using them anymore.

I never thought I would say this to anybody.....but Hill you might want to try Black Angus in your next cattle venture.

Well, I hate to see HCF in such a bad way. I know he will get over it. He sounds like he is a pretty good Hereford breeder to me and I can understand him. I think that you all are jealous, because HCF has well, had more going for him when he was in the Hereford breed than you all have have ever had. I think your all just jealous, maybe you can feed off the ideas HCF had and use them, since he won't be using them anymore.

Mr Right Guy, dont slip up and put "Take Care" at the end of one of your posts. If you do everyone will know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts