High milage????

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
What is considered high milage on a 4-wheeler??? I bought one that is a 2004 Yamaha 400 big Bear with 2189 miles or 192 hrs. Just wondering what is considered high.

I just traded in a mule that had 20,000 plus miles on it. Ran like a top. It was a diesel and was new compared to the other 2 we traded off.

Here is what I bought..paid 2800.00 for it...you think I got rooked...runs great,no smoke,everything works...
01Yam_BB4004x4_tan-760x576.jpg
01Yam_BB4004x4_tan_9_-760x577.jpg
[/img]

Got a Kodiak with 11k on it, still runs okay.

Yours looks nice, but why does it have a new body on it?

cfpinz

On 2nd thought, yep.. I think you got rooked. Better send it to me, and I will see how it does for about a year or so. Then I can give you a better idea of what its running like. :lol:

The plastic had it's normal wear for this old of a 4-wheeler(3 yrs. not old but!!). I asked for the plastic to be replaced just to know it was all new & I have a NEW looking 4-wheeler. It was included in the price I quoted I paid for it. Might sound silly but I just wanted it to look good. As far as stickers I don't figure they will make it run any better...might put them on myself when I get home. 4 yrs. here I just thought I owed myself something nice to ride around the place but didn't want brand new due to someone stealing it if I go back overseas!!!

Latest posts