Hi Everyone

Help Support CattleToday:

Rancher6

Reaction score
I just got registered tonight. I have been reading this board for some time and now I am addicted to it. A little about myself: I am the CEO of our local hospital (My real Job)
I grew up on a large cow calf operation (1000 Cows)
My dad is the local vet (his real job)
I run around 150 commercial cows
I have cows in my blood and I love it :heart:

Welcome aboard. Ditch the ceo title and give your money to the poor and you'll fit right in.

Yeah Rancher6...nothing like the smell of manure in the morning....grandpa said it was the smell of money but these days I don't know, still smells good though.
Welcome, look forward to hearing from you and seeing pics of your cattle and place....like those pics.
Dave Mc

I meant to reply to ya and posted a whole new message what a genius I am, anywhoo welcome, greenhorn written on my forehead

Ok I am the Administrator of our local hospital. What money? I spend it to support my cow habit :D

Rancher6":2rtzcgk4 said:
Ok I am the Administrator of our local hospital. What money? I spend it to support my cow habit :D
Hello Brother.

Welcome rancher6.
Catlle is by far the least profitable thing that I do, moneywise that is, but otherwise , my family and I get more out of it than anything our money can buy.

Great to have you registered Rancher6,,and thanks for posting up. A 150 hd commercial operation is a pretty good cattle operation,,unless u have some help, i bet it keeps u purdy busy. ;-)

Always good to see another Texan around,, 8)

Latest posts