Hi from Arkansas.

Help Support CattleToday:

504RP

Reaction score
Hey everyone i just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have a small cow calf operation in NorthWest Arkansas. I was a member here several years ago. But sold my cows and now have got back in the business again. I use to find alot of good information and learned alot from the members here. Hope to learn alot more.

:welcome: back. 👋🏽 I agree alot of great information on here.

:banana: nice to have you back. I read more post that say they have a small herd, so you should blend in nicely with the rest of us. Did you miss all the joy that raising livestock brings into your life or what changed to get you back into the livestock business?
Welcome back

My username last time was a member here was Steperbuster. I know that is a strange user name. I had just got into mule riding. One of my mules was named Steper( a Molly mule ) and the other Buster ( a John mule ) When i was trying to register for a membership. Every user name i would come up with was already taken. So i came up with Steperbuster except i think i use to spell it Stepperbuster with two p's instead of one.

I didn't want to sale out the first time i got into cattle. I had i think about 20 cows and a bull. 25 acres of my own land and had another 20 leased.

Owner of the lease decided they wanted to run cows on their land and lost my lease. After that and other reasons i sold out.

I since bought 36 acres and now own 60 acres and have a 5 year signed lease that i have had for about 4 yeras now. So that pretty much sums up my story.

I tried to send a reply but it didn't work. So this is a test reply to see it it does.

I haven't quite got the hang of posting on the forum here yet. Things are a little different than when i was hear last.

One thing I want to say is how sorry i am to hear of Dun (Don's) passing. I didn't know him personally but he gave me alot of good advice when I use to visit the sight years ago when I was a member then.

He was a really good person and i am glad i met him here on the forum. Would like to have met him in person. Seemed like a really great person. I know he was from all of the kind words that people had to say about him in post from members who knew him.

Latest posts