Hey Sky

Help Support CattleToday:

lol good stuff .... tomorrow is first day of deer season and my 17 hounds I kept will be running some deer by 7am lol

Oh, I thought you'd been hard at it already with that nice one you had in the back of the truck.

A guy that can hunt has been baiting hogs in there and set up a camera. My camera was out of service for a bit, so I pulled this disc out to see when the hogs were moving through. Didn't realize we pushed that buck out of there until I pulled up the pics on my laptop. Ooops!

Rifle doesn't start here till the 22nd, but I'm hoping to get a chance to stick this fellow before then- probably a pipe dream.

Otherwise, I bet he'll end up on someone else's wall. He's been a little too busy chasing girls and not busy enough staying hid.

thanks cf I sure do hope you get him. na Oct month is bow season then first 2 weeks of November are muzzle loader.. then general firearms starts or known as dog season here. this year has been a rough year a lot of deer died from disease. I wonder if I will have issues jumping 1 tomorrow.

kenny thomas":1kc67p6o said:
skyhightree1":1kc67p6o said:
lol good stuff .... tomorrow is first day of deer season and my 17 hounds I kept will be running some deer by 7am lol
Just 17? Di I need to send you some more. :???:

lol 17 deer hounds and 5 coon dogs and 10 rabbit dogs... name don't send me anymore dogs send me $ for my feed bill lol

Latest posts